Gru's Plan to increase the population of golden

1. Unban litreally everybody, but only for golden, OR

2. Somehow persuade crossed that golden is good, OR

3. Get more admins for golden, Admins are TECHNICALLY part of the server population, so if we get a 25 admin 5 player ratio, we get a swarm of ghosts orbiting a couple of random people, OR

4. Pax everybody who is on sage, shitters will be drawn to golden

I don’t really want to speak for him, but I’m 90% certain @Crossedfall is not among the staff which think golden is no good. Those that do simply don’t like a non-RP ruleset at all.

We did something similar to this, might do it again - Green shift weekend went pretty well for the people that like chill vibe rounds, and it discouraged people who don’t like “boring RP” from connecting at all.

4 Likes

good, continue doing Greenshifts, GOLDEN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

please continue green weekends or even just green sundays
they’re fun

1 Like

:thinking:

I think most my admin time is on Golden. Plenty of chill vibes during the hours I’m on. As a player I prefer RP; but, just for hanging out and observing, Golden is pretty good.

8 Likes

i’d buy that for a dollar

1 Like

The main reason why golden is low pop at certain times of the day, no admin wants to sit in a 5 person round looking for rulevreakers, it gets extremely boring really fast, and they head to sage since more self antagging happens there, and more population, so there is at least something to look at

Meanwhile sage has like 70 players and zero admemes.

five person rounds are the perfect time to watch a movie with ss13 on my 2nd monitor

i really want the option to get an audio signal whenever a certain word pops up. That way I could tab out and so something else until “Ai” or “law” for example pop up and I can instantly tab in.

Or “open” or “door”? :3

sure, why not.

lol this thread. if i had a dollar

or I make more videos with propaganda.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Isn’t it funny how well that fits for Golden?

2 Likes

wow, your really good at describing stuff

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.