Grizzley55 Player Report

CKEY: MaskedCrash

Your Discord: Crash#7740

Offender’s CKEY: Grizzley55

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Gunter Von Hamberg

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/13/2019

Round Number: 9060

Rules Broken: Antag Conduct, specifically murderboning and “Antagonists are expected to follow any rules that do not interfere with their objective.”

Incident Description: Completed objectives. Was walking with durand. Nobody suspected or attacked him. Proceeded to kill EVERYONE, breaking into CMO’s office to use the crew scanners to find the remaining survivors.

Additional Information: Goals were to steal Cap jetpack and escape, easy without a cap. Server population was flat out empty, not even 10, so not much of a fight.

Yeeeah, doesn’t look good. I can see 6~ people that he attacked during the round. I’ll let this player report hang about for another day to give Grizzley55 a chance to defend himself.

once again another incident that goes to show why there ought to be at least one dedicated sec role

I am of the opinion that it probably would have not helped, at least, based off of your style of play and general patterns. Besides, that’s not the matter here- what matters is that there’s a server rule violation.

1 Like

I’ll be applying a punishment in a minute. Thanks for taking the time to make a report.

forgot to lock it…