**Admin’s CKEY:**RodBoward

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**Both

**Which server did the ban happen on?**the lrp one

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**12/26/2019

Round ID:

**Ban Reason:**admitted to metagrudgeing zane blake

Appeal Reason: Originally I was banned for a month, but it was changed to permanent after I replied to the grief report. I was so pissed off about the whole thing I haven’t attempted to appeal since then. Time has passed and I can’t say I really care anymore. I’ve played enough now to not get whipped up over dying in ss13, and I just arnt as prone to clashing with the rules anymore. I’ve been playing tg for a couple months now, and haven’t rule afoul of the rules. Hope this at least opens discussion.

Additional Information:
cant put links or images for context sorry about that. thread is still up from the grief report

I’m pretty sure I extended for that line. I’m not an admin, and I don’t give a shit.

@GameAdmin

are you a maintainer or something howd you ban me

He was an admin before but stepped down

oh ok makes sense. yeah also you definitely did says so in the grief report. I think at the time I figured if i was honest about what happened it might be more understandable, and the guy wouldnt get off scot free. I shoulda just filed my own grief report.

You have some very bad bans on other severs

Banning Admin Ban Date Expires Ban Reason Server (RP LeveL) Unbanned
horatio22 2020-08-01T21:23:41Z 2020-08-08T21:23:41Z Core 2- self antag As a non-antag hulkedd clown, you attacked and killed several players, including one that was SSD. Round 8794 Fulpstation (Low) No
ttgnasa 2020-07-26T18:49:22Z 2020-07-29T18:49:22Z Round ID #: 8650 Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: As a clown you broke into the HoPs office and gave yourself AA. This is powergaming and not something looked fondly on the server. Please reread the rules by the time you come back. Fulpstation (Low) No
ttgnasa 2020-07-20T17:35:35Z 2020-07-21T17:35:35Z Round ID #: 8500 Rules Broken: Security Responsibilities 4.4 Reason: You killed a handcuffed traitor that was already in crit, this isn’t okay at all. Please read our rules and Space Law again by the time this ban is up. Fulpstation (Low) No
horatio22 2020-07-16T18:32:00Z 2020-07-19T18:32:00Z Command 1 Suicide as a command role is against server rules. Round 8415 Fulpstation (Low) No
ttgnasa 2020-07-13T18:03:03Z 2020-07-16T18:03:03Z Round ID #: 8346 Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: Hulktiding isn’t allowed, you were talked to not even 10 minutes before you started breaking into places. Hopeful this break from science will lead you on the right path. Fulpstation (Low) No
buzzardman2 2020-06-13T20:36:10Z 2020-06-27T20:36:10Z As a non-antag CE you uploaded one human type laws to the AI and killed someone to get onto the pod when you could have just laid down. You also built your own research stuff which is powergaming. Rules broken: Griefing,Self antag, and Powergaming. Round: 7687

rp level Fulpstation (Low)
the fuck is this lame server, they claim to be low rp but if you kill a valid as security you get banned ?

yeah that dude was crazy too. fucking contractor with rogue borgs, pda bombed me while cuffed in cell. had stealth implant and aa, ran away. I killed him while almost in crit. Then one of his borgs came and revived him and killed me. shit was pretty lame

i can divide these bans into two categorys, fair and unfair.
The first one was kinda weird cause that ssd guy was already dead, but ill call it fair cause i did kill the chef after he attacked me for stealing his deep fryer.

The second one is i guess fair but lol i pied the hop through the window and hopped the counter and walked away with aa didn’t even hurt him

The third one i already explained, fucker got revived and killed me anyway.

Four one is news to me makes sense though a lot of these were shadowbans.

Fifth one was complete bullshit. I “hulktided” into the jannys office to get a light replacer because one of those events had happened that blows out all the bulbs, and used it to replace every light in science. I then “hulktided” into auxiliary tool storage to get glass to help build stasis beds because the miners weren’t bringing back mats. the admin then gibbed me and banned me.

Sixth one is another shadowban that i never even knew about until i looked at my notes one day. First of all, i uploaded some shit that was along the lines of engis rule sci drools kinda shit, might have had my name in there. They were also too ais i bulit. The person i killed on the pod wasnt a person but a ai and it was kinda either him or me because you cant really move past an ai too my knowledge. Also i guess im a power-gamer for replacing the monitor in engineering.

Long and short of it is I can’t do mrp well, and thats not what im asking for. I just want to play lrp beestation again. Never had any problems on aurora though.

it’s a reporting error - Fulp has been MRP for a little while now.

Considering how recent those bans are, I see no reason to lift this at all.

I’d be open to lifting it on vouch from another server. Until then, denied.

That still looks REALLY bad.

which one exactly looks bad

did you guys not even read my responses? those bans were mostly role bans for 1-2 days, and the longest duration of any of them was a week.

Going off your explanations given.
1st is a valid ban.
2nd one is pretty minor but still valid.
3rd I can’t really judge as there’s not enough info IMO.
4th is a pretty valid one too.
5th one is pretty fucking stupid with your explanation.
6th one is iffy, from what you said it wasn’t a one human. But you really should be careful tampering with AI laws, even more so as a job that isn’t supposed too (assuming you were an engi). Also you can rest under ais (Found this out when was I abducter and abducted an ai, placed them in the hall then layed under them stunning people.) Atleast it worked like that on TG, and assuming how weird of a thing it is i’d imagine it isn’t different here or on fulp. I also didn’t read the part where you said you just wanted to play on LRP, that makes it slightly more reasonable. But I’m not at all suprised you were denied, best of luck man.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.