GregyEggy Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Gregyeggy

Your Discord: Mr.Accident Prone#3669

How long have you been playing ss13?: 852h on beestation

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: reds88

Game Experience (More Detailed): when i started the game i made a bucket list for almost every job. such as . atmos:fusion. engi co2 sm setup. viro super dissease good/bad and so on and so forth. i have since crossed every little thing from this bucket list [and found a bunch of exploits in the process which i reported to admins] . i also know how to navigate dream maker and look at code. and since i have basicly no life i play ss13 almost 24/7 i can anwser questions any time.PLAYTIME

show job playtime, otherwise looks good +1

1 Like

PLAYTIME

Those are solid hours and you know stuff
+1

1 Like

E

+1

20 characters E

1 Like

+1 eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee good hours 27 atmos hours

1 Like

i mean having seen this guy fry the station at least once i trust him in atmos also i’m the dude who vouched for him why havent i +1d yet

+1

T:+5

1 Like

+1 accept this application already, this guy’s solid

1 Like

Please give questions for me to answer so i can get more goodboi points

Looking good so far, here b question

• How do i unbuckle?
  • Which of the xenobio thinggies is the one that does the funny teleport all and how do i make it?
  • A player mhelp with a question about rules, what do?
  • What is the ideal mix for an efficent trit burn?
  • The malf ai asks how they can go into an APC when to hide, what do you answer and how do you act?

1-"see that button the top right of your game screen that says buckled? Press it to unbuckle.
2-“get 10 dark blue slime extracts and feed them to an adult bluespace slime. Then touch people with it to link them. When you are ready press the interact button to start the teleportation process. Watchout people can still resist out of it.”
3- send them the rules url and to ask Admins about more specific rules. If sec also give spess law URL.
4-97% oxy 3℅ plasma. May vary with room size and how long its gonna be burning
5- tell them to click on a secluded and hacked APC when in danger. And I wouldn’t meta game cuz it would ruin their fun

Good.

ACCEPTED AT +6

Please rember that mentors are staff and are held to a higher standart rules wise, aswell as having to follow staff conduct.

1 Like

Yes sir/mam 2020202020

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.