GreenTea98 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator GreenTea98.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Relatively active; roughly 300 hours on server and last seen 3 days ago on the server.

Memes a lot in discord and is generally fun to talk to, although they misinterpreted my age by roughly ten years.

While they may sometimes be inactive, they are fun to talk to, help destress after administrating, have my respect due to being a service member, and embody what I believe a hero should be.

Overall, they’re great to talk to, and represent a strong source of public relations.

Nice person, really active on the discord (#2, dethroned by dimas) and fairly active on MRP. Some say they aren’t active enough or something along those lines, but I believe they’re important to us for many reasons, like the community interaction stuff they do. also lizzer friend and boomper. 10/10 would boomp again