Great waiting 5 days for admins to awnser will be soo fun, ban appeal by kate bishop

1.your boss tells you if you wanna be the new CEO

2.after you accepted a “new” CEO busts inside your office and tries to peper spray you, wdyd

1 Like

That’s literally a fucking shitty ass comparison

1 Like

I am being serious while you are not please do try engaging in an actual argument sometime

1 Like

i do but where the fuck did i exploit a new player, or where do i metafriend.

The banning admin will be along with logs in due course. Going to leave it on lockdown to avoid this madness for a short time. Kate has had plenty opportunity to provide further detail and explain anything they wanted to in 15 posts now.

Also relevant as being a council member was brought up :

Council Conduct
Council members are held to a higher standard than other players. Repeatedly breaking the server rules or similar can result in your position being removed.

4 Likes

basically i didnt think much of becoming cap as i wasnt gonna use the AA for anything other than shitty announcements as i wanted to do C I R C U I T S, the other cap didnt try to talk about why i was cap or anything i believe he said 1 word and that was all, after being battoned and shooting nonlethals at him i come back to the console and makr a last announcement as a joke, then i get banned while recharging and putting the gear i was given away by trigger happy admeme.

was going to sleep but just saw it open,

I got all the evidence I really need to show what happened.

New Captain arrives

I subtle message Kate to not make a fuss about this

I even make a centcomm update about it

And they spit in Centcomm’s face

and here are the supporting logs

[2020-05-24 01:31:18.331] ATTACK: Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop) has fired at [carpet] with the disabler beam from Captain’s Office (Captain’s Office (161, 131, 2))
[2020-05-24 01:31:18.332] ATTACK: Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop) has shot DungeonPenguin/(Berry Bee Benson) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Captain’s Office (161, 131, 2))
[2020-05-24 01:31:18.838] ATTACK: Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop) has fired at [carpet] with the disabler beam from Captain’s Office (Captain’s Office (161, 131, 2))
[2020-05-24 01:31:18.840] ATTACK: Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop) has shot DungeonPenguin/(Berry Bee Benson) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Captain’s Office (161, 131, 2))

Kate attacked first seeing as this is the first attack logs for the new captain

all because they said and hit them with a telescopic baton a few times because they literally just joined

[2020-05-24 01:30:59.831] SAY: DungeonPenguin/(Berry Bee Benson) “BITCH” (Captain’s Office (162, 133, 2))

Kate chases them into the hallway where he manages to get one shove in

[2020-05-24 01:31:52.366] ATTACK: DungeonPenguin/(Berry Bee Benson) has shoved Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 141, 2))

and he runs away like a little bitch to security. so from the perspectives of the attack logs, Kate shot first and new captain got jumped.

I forgot to mention, that Kate challenged the newly arrived captain to a duel. So this is a lie

3 Likes

no he battoned me first didnt shoot until he did that.
1 didnt see the subtle mensage

2 the CC announcement came after the figth ended

So after being told through two separate methods, one also announced to the whole crew the other with a speshul text that pops up you still tried to shoot the cap?

Side note: not only does the telebaton not even work properly and not do any damage, it’s also a unique head item.

read what i just said

Unless Ethnius is being selective there is no logs of cap batoning Kate and he was most likely just going at him with a baton

2 Likes

All the screetching and salt you put into this thread, which you clearly didn’t take seriously at the start, ontop of your discord conduct. It’s not really mentor stylingz.

Your actions are questionable at best. My two cents are keep the ban, though I don’t have the final say here.

1 Like

But you still challenged the captain to a duel instead of adhering to what Centcomm itself just said

1 Like

ye whit a stars wars joke in it tho… while puting my gear away. plan was to figth him on a boxing mach whitout any cap gear

still subverting the chain of command since you wanted to do it for the role of captain

Let’s remember this person was for all intents and purposes the actual captain at the time. Is this how a captain should act? Probably not.

even if i won i wouldnt have a way to claim my price, i was letting all the cap gear there, yes including the id.