- Slipping someone is not self antag. Hell, you could’ve arrested them for doing it mid-arrest, but it’s not something worth validing someone for.
- Using a metal foam grenade on a hallway is not self antag since that stuff can literally be removed with one to three hits from anything that’s slightly robust, even your emergency oxygen tank.
- You can’t cremate someone without any actual proof of them being lings.
Don’t insult the admin.
Still grounds for arrest, not outright killing someone for.
Putting down a wall does not equal damage to the station.
If he were to, say, fireaxe windows leading to space, or literally expose station to space, or break machinery, weld vents and such, then yes. Building a wall is not damages to the station.
Slipping does no damage unless you slip on lube and fly 200 mph into a wall.
Do you know what subverting means?
Him fucking with command staff and security does not equal to subverting the chain of command.
It would be subverting CoC if he somehow tried to ACTUALLY do shit that would require the permission of a head of staff to do, or being a head of staff to do it. Or trying to overthrow you, for example.
You separated them on the first place, though.
Like, the funniest part of all of this is that you could’ve literally arrested him for so many charges yet you went for killing him when he wasn’t valid.
IF we follow spess law (which ain’t canon and more of a guidelines, so take it with a grain of salt);
- Building walls/barricades to X workplace? Counts as Sabotage.
- Fucking with you while you arrest someone that is a known criminal to the entire crew? Aiding and Abetting. Same sentence as the guy he tried to prevent an arrest for.
None of the shit he did was worthy of a visit to the cremator.