Gorilla is insanely underpowered

Whereas monke can literally walk on tables like any other tile, gorilla can’t even climb onto them. He can’t break tables or things either. Why does he have massive strength levels when hitting mobs but he can’t do anything to tables, windows, or cameras? It’s rediculous. What if you get gorilla as chef or bartender. WHOOPS, no climbing tables for you. Better hope your id didn’t fly off somewhere when you gibbed. Like if the Gorilla is supposed to be this huge rampaging animal, why does a fucking table stop it? Why do I need to find a fireaxe or something just to be able to go through windows or doors? It makes absolutely no sense.

5 Likes

That’s pretty fucked

1 Like

Wow that was a fast like

Yeah. I rolled Monke as chef one round, made some very basic donk pockets so crew wouldn’t go hungry… and transformed into a raging, rabid, super-powerful gorilla!!! …that had to search for an ID card to leave the kitchen because there was a table in the way and he couldn’t leave.

Bump because this is an extremely important issue for that gamemode

1 Like

git gud stinky man
20characters

yeah okay ill just spend several minutes looking for something strong enough to destroy a table then spend the time to destroy that table while sec arms up and shoots me like it’s a shooting range at the carnival

meanwhile a monkey would just press the up arrow twice, and a human could just get out in 30 seconds. WHY is the superstrong gorilla so weak?

1 Like

oaooghhoo ooao aooaohoh ooaooh ooaaooaao. that’s chimp for git gud

literally the only upside to gorilla is his punching strength and his high health.

But then you have debtor with the exact same punching buff

So literally the only bonus is a higher health pool you can’t even regenerate and you can’t climb tables and you can’t vent crawl and you can’t open doors like a ling and you can’t hold more than 2 items at a time

You’re literally just a shitty simplemob who can hold 2 things with 600 health. That’s it.

the point of gorilla is to run around infecting people by punching their balls in. you aren’t supposed to be an athletic god who can robust the entire station