Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Global Ban

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-01-17

Round ID: 26160

Ban Reason: massive grief as nonantag

Appeal Reason: I’m sorry I just wanna play on the server again

Additional Information: was just having fun didn’t know I’d get banned, just wanna play with my boys again on this server, it’s the best one I’ve found

It’s impossible for you to be unbanned from this in just 1 day but we need more context about the ban reason.

Asked cmo to heal me and he said “you didn’t learn how in the 5th fucking grade?” So I thought I’d have some fun with him since he was being a dick head so I blew him up, then when authorities were chasing me I tried to blow them up to. This is my first offense, and I’m still learning the rules if anything I thought I was just gonna get arrested and executed definitely not banned. Now that I know blowing up people i don’t like is bannable i swear i won’t do it. I just wanna play on beestation again since its my favourite server.

Everything your saying is false and a lie and you can tell based off what your saying. You had the knowledge to make explosives, identify cmo, know that you can get arrested and executed, and many other things a truly new player wouldn’t of known

1 Like

First seen in August with 35 connections and no previous centcom bans logged- you knew what you were doing.

I never said I was new, I said I’m still learning the rules because there are a lot, I only knew he was cmo because they told me they were the cmo after they killed me, I only knew how to make explosives because of google, but still that doesn’t have anything to do with knowing the rules, if you send me a link of the rules I’ll read up on them and I will no longer be a pest.

You should read the rules before playing on the server from the large links at the top of the pages you had to go through to get here.

i will, i only made an account for the ban appeal, thank you for letting me know

Please keep this ban. He didn’t read the rules before playing? Also the ban literally happened today.

People learn from mistakes, i made a mistake and i learned from it, im not saying to unban me right now, but at least make it temp only please.

I’ll look into this later, but this ban is only from MRP.

so I will be unbanned from golden?

The ban is only for Sage the MRP server. You have always been able to play on Golden the LRP server.

Please read the rules regardless.

It won’t let me join golden, it says it was a ban from both servers

I have tried just now it still says I am banned from golden

I mean even if you don’t read the rules, being a massive asshole to other people is against the rules literally everywhere.

It’s the golden rule mate. Treat others how you want to be treated.

That’s true, and I’m sorry

Reduced the length of this, ban is no longer active.