Good security moments

I don’t have goodsec moments, but when i play Hos or captain, i do my best to become goodsec, so here’s mine

An Ipc who broke into the armory and sabotaged stuff got caught, I permaed them, I then actually INTERACTED with them and talked with them, and i didn’t even need to stun them to recover my handcuffs, i told them they would be up for parole when i think it through, we later catch a traitor QM that tried to steal some blueprints, i used their emag to emag outbomb cuban pete, and make them play it for their freedom, they lost, and the Ipc (A.L.A.N) Declined that sort of parole.

Another time i was playing captain, and a lizard contractor got caught out early, i tried to give them a second chance “He didn’t use his gear maliciously, we should confiscate it and brig him” A lawyer got my back, but the shit seccie still refused to let the prisoner go, i was thinking of murdering the officer, then i remembered i got a ban similar where i murdered the captain for metagaming and being an asshole, i got a day sec and command ban, The ban was a lot shorter than i expected “I think they were lenient simply because if OOC is salting badly about that 1 person and you try murder them, any reasonable admin would be more lenient because you were acting in best interest of the round, especially if you sent out a previous ahelp but no admins online”
And decided against it, There were more shitcurity moments that round, but this was the only 1 i remember.

Didnt an admin already told us that only syndicate headset are permitable for sec to use? Well you could always ahelp before using emag, and i hope you did.

why is the syndicate headset the only remotely acceptable thing to use? and if you know shitcurity hijacked syndie comms, get a stabilized green and cause confusion

As ruko said, the station security must not send mixed signal to the crew, by using traitor gear.

And oocly, its suck for antag to have security using already strong sec gear AND traitor gear to top it off.

Thats why i suggest to ahelp before doing gimmick related to using traitor gear

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.