Goddamn Validhunting RD and stone cold secoff RP killa Report

CKEY: Szczebrzeszyn

Your Discord: Pijany_mistrz#7088

Offender’s CKEY: no idea. If theres a way to get player CKEY please let me know.

Offender’s In-Game Name: Resarch Director(forgot name) and secoff (also forgot name, it was spanish name i believe)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):01-26-2023

Round Number: 42428

Rules Broken: 1, 2

Incident Description: As incursionist I went into brig with a pirate to say that lawyer was a bad guy(excommunicated syndie), there was 2-3 secoffs and RD.We had no weapons drawn or anything. RD pulled out gun immediately and told me to surrender, i pushed him against wall, took his gun, and went out.Secoffs were not even shooting at this point. Then i did shot some secoff with PTSD, got jumped later by secoff with a shotgun. Im being carried in crit to brig only to get executed with bone axe by one of the other secoffs. RD then takes my body to RD office and tries to hide me in a locker. Subverted borgs prevented that and took my body to medbay. Moments after that all borgs explode, thanks to RD terminal. He is trying to break into medbay by shooting it with a gun he stole from sec.Docs revived and by that moment RD finally breaks into medbay, starts blasting medical crew trying to retrieve me. I finally lost him on evac shuttle.

Additional Information: Shit was great to watch as dead, literally bolted medbay under siege by validhunting RD.

7 Likes

I believe the Officer was ‘‘Samuel William Robert Gatling’’ since on the round after you said it was him that axed you

nope it wasn’t him. He was the guy that shotgunned me. I lost to him, but fair and square. Some other secoff executed me.

Mega_Fetus \ Monroe Finneghan \ Research Director \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

Rexs221 \ Robert Garcia \ Security Officer \ NONE \ LATEJOIN
I’ll process the secoff first because it seems like a simpler case

1 Like

Right so, someone delievers lavaland mob drops to the Brig, secoff makes two fire axes out of them

Uses the second one to chop up Kane
GAME: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has crafted the bone axe (Brig (156, 148, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has grabbed Venesis/(Samuel William Robert Gatling) passive grab (NEWHP: 42.1)  (Brig (158, 148, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has grabbed Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) passive grab (NEWHP: -19.7)  (Brig (158, 148, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has attacked Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) with bone axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -37)  (Brig (156, 147, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has attacked Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) with bone axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -60)  (Brig (156, 147, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has attacked Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) with bone axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -83.7)  (Brig (156, 147, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has attacked Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) with bone axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -106.7)  (Brig (156, 147, 2))
ATTACK: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) has attacked Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) with bone axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -129.7)  (Brig (156, 147, 2))
SAY: Rexs221/(Robert Garcia) "who the fuck" (Brig (155, 148, 2))

I’d say this falls under improper brigging procedures AND use of contraband as a secoff

He’s been dealt with, now onto the RD

1 Like

Wowee that’s a lot of shooting logs.
Anyway, the RD seemingly did barely any Research Directing, but plenty of validhunting and borg blowing.

1 Like

And there we go, processed.

1 Like