God i fucking hate Alexanderself1

always with the dumb takes and thinking anyone cares

12 Likes

This is cute, quaint, and petty. Have a nice day, and suck a dick.

6 Likes

Same applies to you doe
At least he doesn’t have anime avatar

5 Likes

go catch a vouch and send it to crossedfall

1 Like

@Wilchen Lmao says the one with the anime catgirl profile picture

2 Likes

I will PM crossed and get a vouch rn :smile:

Wilchen forgets that I would have no issue digging up his entire history on forums and exposing him for a variety of things. May I quote the +18 server idea thread where we all dabbed on him for being a shitter.

3 Likes

Ew felinid and anime pic

The best part is everyone who liked the post also talked shit in the replies

We live in a society

Incel behaviour, get good

The only incel I see is you

If you weren’t an incel you wouldn’t spend every hour of your day making really bad posts on some obscure forum for a even more obscure game.

1 Like

I, er, dont think you know what incel means

1 Like

The worst part is that if you look through what I’ve said on the beecord it’s clear I have a gf

So long as your profile picture is a catgirl, AND your post, ANY single fucking post, is liked by VictorPride, your opinion is invalid, cringe and unbased.
Alexander1 does hot taked which the community doesnt like, then the community brings out the overall agreed statement on a subject, we as a community advance.
You bring victor pride to the dorms pod.

5 Likes

I don’t even care if the people don’t agree with what I’m saying as long as it results in us working towards an overall agreement on something. I’m trying to incite conversation not infighting

Fuck you for necroing random shit though

Normally I necro suggestions that I agree with but they get closed and archived almost immediately, it’s normally the ones from general that I necro and get left there making it seem like I only necro the haha funny and nothing useful

Well that gets flagged for sure