Git gud chemists

Yes there is a lot of potential in it but I have to say that it us everything but consitant. While chemistry can pump out super healing dright from the start botany will have to get extremely lucky with the strange seed lottery. With the earth’s blood mantinol combo as an example. I once played an entire 3 hour shift trying to get it going though what was probably over 100 strange seeds trying to get mantinol (or hydrogen so I can make mantinol) when I was specifically looking for it. And then you can potentially get it by the 10 minute mark from the 2 strange seed in the hacked seed vendor it is all extremely dependant on luck

As far as I know strafe seeds can contain any chemical in the game so generaly if it is a chemical (including drinks) botany can potentially get it. And this is the major Reson getting the good things is so hard for botany. Becouse you are almost more likely for the strange seed to contain an alcoholic beverage than annything usefull

Hydrogen is in grass…

Ok I did not know that

Honestly, the best healing chem can be made in under 10 minutes. 5 minutes if you’re quick enough.

10u Tricordrazine, 5u mannitol, 5u neurine, 15u salbutamol, 10u iron, and 5u spaceacillin. 50u pill.

Tricordrazine will take care of brute, burn, and toxin damages.
Salbutamol will heal suffocation and prevent it from worsening.
Mannitol and neurine will heal normal traumas and brain damages.
Iron will aid in blood regeneration in the case of prolonged bleeding.
Spaceacillin will temporarily prevent any diseases on the patient from spreading. Due to the slow metabolization rates of it, it’ll last in the body for a bit.

Would be impractical in most situations, in the sense of needing to heal all parts of the body. It could, however, just be carried as a panacea for most damages to the body. It also has the same benefits as an epinephrine pen, but only if they aren’t going to immediately die seconds after ingestion.

Now that I know hydrogen can be found in grass the omnihealing plants can most probably be made in less than 10 minutes if you are lucky with the unstable mutagen

just found the best way to do it i Think. first you get ambrosia gaia (the hard part but can be done if the chemists are cooperative in less than 10 minutes) then you extract water from pineaples (4%) hydrogen from grass (5%) and shuggar from eggplants (7%) and put it in the ambrosia gaia while you remove all the nutrients and vitamins. then in the end you get a pland with 12%mantinol, 1%hydrogen, 3% shuggar and 5% earthsblood. thus if you do not somehow overdose you will heal all damage at a pretty high rate. no seed lotery required

Welp no argument here now. All hail Bot-nie.

It works well if chemistry is not making any healing stuff. Do take into note the chemists can separate the earthsblood with the grinder, and manually add a specific amount of mannitol to counteract unbalanced amounts of each chemical. Likewise, Earthsblood can be put into the highest concentration of 24u, with 26u of mannitol into a single pill. This can save time with botany having to make homebrew mannitol, and allows the earthsblood to be put into a pill bottle, as plant leaves don’t fit inside all too well. The pill form will also remove the need to eat the entire leaf, as it’ll give the instant full dosage needed. Metabolization rates are luckily the same, so botany just needs to balance the earthsblood and mannitol amounts and they have their own healing medicine.

Botany does have a great chemical chemistry can work with, but they do have the ability to balance it on their own, which is good. Overall, chemistry can make a better use out of it than botany. GIT GUD BOTNIS

buy syndicate cigarettes/get them from cargo

be the cool CMO that smokes in the hospital

it’s technically good for you

basedbasedbasedbased

this is a sentence

You know I call chemistry “The patch factory”. They turn my omnihralers into patches so people get them in other methods than mass produced plant healing nades using a mantinol earthsblood mixture with gaseous decomposition and liquid contents allowing for smoke bombs of healing to be mass produced