Git gud chemists

bruh can yall just LERN 2 CHEMIS

fukin amateurs not being able to make epinephrine in only a minute or two git gud

i am the CHADCHEM no onee lse

1V1 ME MOFF YOU FUCKING LAMP LICKER I HAVE BEEN CHEMIST SINCE THE FIRST TIME THE CREATOR OF SS13 TOUGHT ABOUT SS13.
NOW ARE YOU GOING TO CRY, LIBERAL? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES CRY YOU FUCKING WASTE OF OXYGEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIT GUD YOU MOFF.

Bottom text

1V1 KROKODIL SPEEDMIX LETS GO LARGE BEAKERS ONLY NO MACROS BOX STATION

bruh

you might be a good chemist

but are you a good uwu

so far i would say that being a good uwu is a factor in any moffth CMO gf waifu

Upper text

NO ERP IN FORUMS YOU WINDOWS 69 SCUM

no

ive already channeled my powers towards my ultimate goal

behold, my inceldom, bestowed upon these forums

all know the best chemist is botnis! can you make a omniheal nade within 40 minutes that also makes pepole high and promotes a non violent Lifestyle? botnis makes more and better chems! Chemistry should be renamed mutagen department and moved to rigth next to botnis so they can do their real job and provide botnis with mutagen, saltpete and amaldehyde!

no, botnis should just learn to do their real job and be the chef’s bitch and give the station food.

Move fancy botnis to science as Xenobotany

I mean if the chaff asked for things he wold get it mut mist of the time the just don’t ask for annything

Tricordrazine, salbutamol, and spess drugs smoke nade can be made in only 5 minutes. As I said, GIT GUD.

Imagine being a virgin botnis that steals from chemistry because muh plants and then proceeds to ahelp when he gets robusted by the chad chemists with non-lethal smoke nades that they made in under 3 minutes.
Git gud you sub-human botnis

Botnis’ are to be dabbed on by making a plant killer chemical to throw into their workplace. EZ CLAP

Bruh I can make a load of synthflesh nades that can heal burn and brute and stop bleeding in like 3 mins.

Does it heal toxin brain and cell damage att the same time as well?

No but with botany’s help we could achieve that effect. But the problem with your nades it you said it takes 40 minutes to get to that stage and a lot happens in that 40 minutes. Many people can’t afford to wait that long for healing rare and dangerous damage types.

Also brute and burn is the most common damage types and you’ll be wasting time in botany making ambrosia for omnizine and space weed for space drugs and I really don’t know where pax is grown from.
Edit: Ok so it’s Earthsblood (which does all those effects) from Ambrosia Gaia and it sounds like shitty Omnizine with better healing but makes you brain dead.

Then you combined it with mantinol which you get from strange seeds and boom you have a omnihealing plant

grow pax

bruh pax comes from gondola meat when eaten, but i dont know if its extractable via grinding the meat itself

though itd be likely

Yes you are right (about the gondola meat with pax, but I don’t know about grinding the meat to get pax) I thought he was talking about growing a whole bunch of plants to get the desired effects so I assume he grew omnizine, space drugs, and some unknown plant that contains pax (which can be made by chemistry and botany not only gondola meat), but after some research I found out he was talking about Ambrosia Gaia which heals everything but brain damage which he combines with manntinol to counter act the brain damage. Which also causes the effects of space drugs and pax.

I tip my hat to you sir after some research I now realize the true potential of botany.