CKEY: gibeisland

Admin’s CKEY: gibeisland banned by ro5490

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

**Which server did the ban happen on?**Sage

**Ban Type:**Server

**Ban Length:**1 day

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2021-01-15 05:01

**Round ID:**26087

**Ban Reason:**Went SSD when cultists tried to convert. This isnt ok, and you should know better.

**Appeal Reason:**I had no idea I was being antaged I thought the clown was trolling me.

Additional Information: Shortly after the round started I was exploring R&D and noticed a clown. The clown dropped some handcuffs. I thought to myself I am gonna troll this clown so hard. I grabbed his cuffs, unfortunately I am extremely dumb and selected myself to be cuffed instead of making the clown waste 45 seconds uncuffing himself. Upon cuffing myself the clown grabs me and starts playing a composition by Nirvana(I rather dislike Nirvana). We begin running laps around the station rather deftly. Upon the 6th or so lap I grow weary of being trolled and alt+f4 I can play next round of course. I would have loved to play Cultist or whatever but instead I was hauled around for what seemed to be 6 years but was probably 5 minutes. His behavior did not strike me as antag but rather annoying. Tldr: No antag role dodge just stupid

2 Likes

Approved
#approval speedrun?