Ghost shadow

essentially, I think it would be cool to see something from another players eyes. quite literally infact. Ghost shadow mode is when a ghost orbits someone, they would have the option enter their body and can see everything in their hotbar as if they were the player. they also would only be able to see/hear whatever their host could, and would be completely unable to affect their host. to restate, seeing the world through someone else’s eyes.

That’s something that’s also done on few servers (goon and TGMC come to mind), i think it’s doable code-wise.

Are you aware of existence of observe command?

you mean round start observe?

No I mean observe command that you can type in red bar as a ghost thats already ingame and does exactly same thing as feature you suggested.

You are a mentor you should know that!

2 Likes

Doesn’t observe just let you orbit them?

doesn’t observe just let you orbit them?

No

mentor ghost when or mentor discord call screenshare

interesting, is there a list for these commands somewhere? if not how did you learn this?

You can pull a list of verbs from the code.

I still want someone to code mentors as imaginary friends so they can visibly walk around, point at stuff and talk to the players making mhelps, while being invisible to others

3 Likes

that would be A W E S O M E. it pains me someone setting up a entire new tesla in space just to fuck it up by one wire and see them not figure out whats wrong.

OOC tab, observe button. It should really be moved to ghost tab

this. entirely this

2 Likes