Gatling Ban Appeal: "Months" or "Month" Edition

Discord ID: Gatling#0079

Admin Discord ID: TheButcher#3196

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: Undefined

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/8/2022

Ban Reason: You’ve been given an insane amount of second chances but still seem to not have learnt your lesson. You have multiple pages of old warnings etc.

Appeal Reason: I’m back after waiting a month (due to Hello telling me to be optimistic) and I’m here to appeal the mute!

It would be good to return to #general before new years, and I will try not to push the lines that staff thinks that I have pushed.

Additional Information: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964608498178609162/1038522554681413682/Banppeal.mp4

10 Likes

2 week bump, guh

8 Likes

three week bump

3 Likes

Alrighty. So let me look into this.

You’ve stayed in the salt mines for approximately two+ months now.
The issue is that generally our discord is reserved for people that play. It is fine to not play, but if you don’t play the game at all and cause issues then we generally escalate harder.

Now basically nobody told you that being a player increases your chances to get unmuted quite significantly which is our fault.

I’d be willing to unmute you on that basis for one final chance. Don’t break our discord rules again. There have been people that spent a huge amount of hours on discord and never got warned once. The next this happens we’re looking at a perma mute and maybe even ban.