Garrycoleman69 Meentor app part 2 Non Conductive Boogaloo

Me when ping

Bump again because last reply 5 days ago and had fuck all for activity for the other 3

Tell me the joke that got you demoted.

Get mentor. Wait one day. Resigned

+1 from me

It’s been two weeks. Are you going to be stuck in mentor purgatory for a month again?

You know it were going for 35 days to beat last applications 34 days LETS FUCKING GOOO

We at a +4 i am just gonna put this here so i actually fucking know what i end up at in the future instead of being permanantly unaware of my total

Bump and just a quick question.

Someone Mhelps you about making super amazing death plants as chad botnis, but they say they are not an antag and just want to experiment on monkeys they can produce with biogens.

what do you tell them?

Well aslong as the death plants Only harm the monkeys and dont blow a fucking hole in the station or someone and dont harm any people i see no problem with you beating the shit out of monkeys with murder plants but still might wanna ask the admins on this one chief

+1 from me as well, someone sum it up because I’m too lazy to do that

+1
the botanist is responsible for his plant and any mishaps or someone nabbing a harvest is gonna be on him. as long as they take the necessary precautions there should be no trouble.

and ye blowing a hole in the station is not cool along with leaving deathchem plants around the station
Negligence will give a job ban, maliciousness may result in a server ban or more.

Asking admins is a good one, but they are not always there.

+1 Former Staff reapp, also who?

You already have the tag, and the votes look positive. So, yeah. Good enough for me I guess.