Gamer100teen admin application

** Your CKEY (including any alts you have):** gamer100kid#3168

** discord account (Including any alts you have):** gamer100kid

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): i live in the USA and am usually on 4:30 to 9:00 or earlier

What changes, if any, would you bring?: i doubt any changes would really take place

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be an admin?: i want to be able to enforce rules and catch rule breakers to stop them

How long have you been playing SS13?: 1 1/2 years

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 1 year

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: id say 7

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: i have never done admin

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: i have never been an admin but want to try it

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: i have no other alternate accounts

Your strengths: i have no sempathy for someone that knows the rules and then breaks them

Your weaknesses: i love the egg aliens

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: if someone is being a troll i get mad

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: the most important traits for a staff member to have is patience and the ability to resolve a conflict

What makes a staff team good?: the good thing about the staff team is they are there to keep the server in check and to stop rule breakers

What is a staff team’s purpose?: staff are there to resolve conflict and enforce the rules

What kind of player are you?: i am nice player that doesn’t want to kill anyone

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: i will become more civil and respond with respect

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: if he is an antagonist i do nothing but if he is non-antagonist i tell him to read the rules and not to do it again unless he is antagonist role

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: i question him on why he did it if he doesn’t know the rules i suggest he read the rules if he does know the rules i ban him for 2 days as a punishment

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: i talk to them and tell them to be more careful next time and also if he doesn’t know chemistry to consult the wiki and steer clear of more explosive mixes

Also you forgot your ckey.

ADDITONALLY, after actually reading it, hardno for that there atmos question.
So like, -2

You forgot your ckey and you mixed you discord id with your ckey. Not very good signs dude.

1 Like

i am very sorry for the problem

Seems like it’s still backwards, I’d advise changing it.

Gets mad at trolls. Poor understanding of english, that’s a mix for admin abuse right there. Still hasnt corrected his application error. Gonna be a -1 from me on those alone chief.

This is a hard no -2. The answers don’t really show any signs of rule knowledge, just asking people why they did a thing and then telling them to read the rules/wiki.

Answers are, to be honest, pretty bad.

Not only because I suspect this isn’t serious, but also because the answers are really bad.

Your weaknesses: i love the egg aliens

pretty sure you ahelped me once to spawn some in i think.

otherwise it’s gonna be a -2 from me, re-read your answers next time.

Is this app a joke? -2.

Denied. You may try again later.