Furry server

BEESTATION opens it doors to furries, therefore making beestation more popular with a more diverse playerbase

1 Like

And all furries are valid and get bwoinked if they dare to fight back

5 Likes

What even is this thread man.

1 Like

It’s called SOLE SAVING BEESTATION.

1 Like

The furries won’t come to bee if they aint aleady here

And many ARE already here

2 Likes

That’s why we implement stage 2, making erp legal

1 Like

Shame bellring Shame bellring Shame bellring Shame.

1 Like

Shut up anti-furry nazi

1 Like

This is Apolitical.
Think of the children.

3 Likes

what children. WhERE ARE THEY??? WHAT CHILDREN???

1 Like

The one I’m replying to is one, let’s see if there’s any-this is coming out wrong.

Though honestly heepox has a point, the reason ERP isn’t allowed is due to the fact the staff KNOWS minors play on here and they don’t need fornication in the funny haha wacky woohoo 2d spessmen game.

1 Like

That’s true. I don’t really think adding erp to the game( like so u can reproduce) would be an unrecoverable line cross- it would def mix things up

1 Like

why is this thread even still up

1 Like

furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome furries are not welcome

7 Likes

You had to pick the one furry slime from slime rancher, Xylana, heretical, blasphetical, oretical, healthyetical, prostatentacle

1 Like

They’re already here tho? We got crazy catslimemin, sir skellington le fifth, (he had fur, but the blasma melted it off) and several others.

Previous part was a joke, but like, furries already play bee. Not even sure what this thread is about.

1 Like

i though that was the lrp server?

1 Like

All furries are moved to MRP, I personally bully them every round in LRP so they make the switch faster :flushed: me when LRP is more MRP than MRP and MRP is on paramin level :flushed:

2 Likes

a cat isn’t furry you fucking retard a catgirl is

Furries can and WILL be banned on sight. Cringe.