Funny comdon/captain gimmicks to try

I am running low on ideas and gimmicks to try as captain, and what better way to be a captain than actually listening to people. Before you say, no I won’t give anyone AA or the disc.

6 Likes

Hold a job fair for assistants so they can find the job that’s right for them!

You can have heads of departments setup stands with applications for them to fill out. :J

7 Likes

Thats SUCH an awesome gimmick!! Not sure if we have that many assistants though :thinking:

2 Likes

Simply demote half the staff. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

HoP Prioritizes assistants for crew :flushed:
All in all I love the idea of actually having something to do as an assistant, rather than making a bar because no one ever trusts assistants to work in a department under the worries of greytiding

3 Likes

have an admin close all jobs slots as part of an event during set up.
Granted it would require force spawn of them as captain…

4 Likes

You can make the clown HOP

always wanted to do a prohibition on the station as cap but give a hint hint nudge nudge to the bartender to create a rundown speakeasy to keep supplying the stations alcoholics with their booze. Seemed like it would be fun on paper to do at some point but realistically it requires too much good faith cooperation from everyone involved for beestation to handle

1 Like

Can confirm, good gimmick

1 Like

Pick an AI lawset and operate under it. For extra funsies, pick a different one than the AI.

Be the very Model of a Modern Major General. Be quick to burst into song and overflowing with trivial trivia but “know” only the bare minimum about the actual business of being Captain.

Alternate between agreement and disagreement every time you’re asked for something or permission to do something, unless it’s something that will actually ruin someone’s round.

1 Like

Live a double life. Use the Griffin or Owl costume to M̶i̶l̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶n̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ punish the wicked.

1 Like

The captain choosing who goes to what department would be fun due to the fact that if the captain knows enough of the crew you can end up with turbo meta departments where everything is completely optimized/sufficiently destroyed due to too much experimentation.

No, the HOP clearly is the true Owl

It was suggested to forbid alcohol and for the bartender to make an illegal bar

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.