Fuck Felinds

Make it so that Felinds need to wear a special mask that covers their entire face and they can only breathe a harmless gas that isn’t oxygen so that they have no buffs if someone decides to flood the station, this mask would make it so that their entire head is covered and it would be an ugly mask so that all the ERPers would leave the server because they would have to ERP with masks on and make it so that the oxygen tank only comes in small amounts so that they need to constantly refill it, about 15 mins or so before needing to refill would be epic thx

also if that isn’t enough make it so that they have to wear special suits that give no buffs and isn’t space worthy but they need it to survive or the insta-hardcrit like plasmeme

And if that isn’t enough make it so that Felinds have to sacrifice eachother every 30 minutes to the external airlock or chaplain or an admin can adminbus every felind on the server

1 Like

well you have a supreme hatred of a mostly pointless race, and besides, ike already stealthmerged felinids literally being killed by loud shit with absolutely no protection whatsoever because zeskoranges code is fucking broken

1 Like

It’s not a stealth merge if it appears in the changelog doe…

still somehting that normally would have a vote, hell they are having the flash shit voted on even though they should just straight up merge it, and either way its not like the vote wouldn’t pass with people like this guy

Ngl I’d vote yes :flushed:

3 Likes

also zeskoranges said the protection needed is earmuffs + helmet but based on what I heard that doesn’t even work, how did zeskoranges ever get maintainer is beyond me as he had something merged that made ALL PRs show as failed as he had his own broken code merged into the main code

that fuckup was mostly because travis screwed up and didnt catch it for some reason, and it wasnt my code either

thought it was atleast something related to viro shit, and people were saying it was your code so uh

felinids need a complete rework my man, not a straigth up nerf.

well a nerf to their already debuffed state with no upsides is what they got

by rework I assume you mean deletion, because I agree

1 Like

I agree they suck but it would be much funnier to nerf them to a point where all the 40 year old men who play as them get mad

yeah that would be funny, but i why should we tolerate the fourty year old men playing 18 year old cat girls who “Nya” and talk about cum to begin with

1 Like

I think playing a felinid just sorta indicates that, just like in real life society, you know you’re not wanted here, but you’re gonna nya until your wrists hurt

Why no dogman when we have cat man
This adds a syndrome that happends when a mad CMO merges a catman and a dogman via surgery and they become CATDOG

1 Like

that’s a great idea, i love it

Fuck it remove felinids they are disgusting race that dont deserve human rights.

I’ve seen the station get put under “sharia law” where they’d just randomly kill any women without headcoverings or just anyone. You messed with felinids and got beaned cause they got Succstatus™ from ‘/me hugs u tight’ the admemes in discord