Francium Discord Report 2

CKEY: crow4

Your Discord: Thiccules#4050

Offender’s CKEY: Francium

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/04/21

Round Number: n/a

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

• Any form of bias in dealing with players is not tolerated, favoritism from players or other staff should not weigh in the decision making process.
  • Maintain a decent standard of professionalism when operating within the community. Insulting, harassing, or intentionally targeting anyone in our community is not tolerated.

Incident Description: Francium back at it again, randomly jumping into conversations on the general chat of discord to shit on players he particularly hates (check my perma bean second offense)

Apparently making honest ban appeals is “shitting up the forums” keep in mind both of these were totally random and Franci was playin Deep Rock Galactic not even playin SS13 so, not sure why the hostility on 1. existing and 2. using the forums for their intended purpose.

2 Likes

Francium back at it again, randomly jumping into conversations on the general chat of discord to shit on players he particularly hates (check my perma bean second offense)

This is just a complete misrepresentation of the entire discussion. It was a long discussion, already involving Franc, involving the nature of the Note system.

Please feel free to post the bits I missed, It was just a conversation in general, between Mat and I and some others, Franci jumpin in to tell me to shut up, no rules broken or anything just general mean

I dont see how saying to someone to “shut up” is hurting you so much, why do you care? You weren’t muted or anything right?

2 Likes

It’s just another random ass barb for no reason. I mean look at my forum posts, do you consider me some kind of shit poster? Here’s Franc, an admin saying the other admins “didn’t want to deal with me shitting up the forums” like i’m some kind of… some kind of…shitposter

I dont know buddy, to me it seems like a report just for the sake of dogpiling on Franc right now, considering they have an open report on them already for basically the same reason (although with better reasoning than yours)

Admin reacting to you with in the hostile manner may rise up your eye brows, especially since we’re supposed to act in unbiased manner.

You don’t need to shit on Crow as well. If he thinks he was or is treated unfairly let headmins decide.

3 Likes

Did you wanna post what I neglected to post or was it just a drive by “nuh-uhh

1 Like

Talked to fran about it. I dont feel like punishment is needed in this case