Francinium and ic racism

Now that things have been cleared up, i don’t really have an issue about the reason of Maggot’s application denial, that’s more than fair enough.
But could the guy get an apology for the what was said? Even if it’s not what was meant to be said, and regardless of whether or not that would have changed the application being denied (it probably wouldn’t), the fact remains that the “unclear wording” ended up sounding like accusations of racism, even if that wasn’t the intent.

Just say sorry for that and i’m decently sure most peole will forget about it.

3 Likes

well you look like one

1 Like

Removing snowflake organs from snowflake races (tails, wings) isnt greifing since it doesn’t inpact gameplay in any way

Imagine actually remembering felinids exist.
Rent free.

Probably. But there’s no way to know it would’ve failed guaranteed if she hadn’t made the comment.

Absolutely. And last night, after the silicon ban you mentioned, I realized just how much of an asshole I was being. There’s no excuse for trying to take people out of the round, no matter how funny you find it, and I’d like to apologize. Again, there’s no excuse for what I did and I recognize it probably cost me the admin election. I’m just frustrated because as it stands, LRP is an anarchy server for large swaths of time, and I was hoping to change that. I was hoping that maybe my app would get re-opened since closing it so soon after that comment seems a bit pre-mature, but it seems like that may just not happen.

For this speech i would elect you president god damn.

It does as you need to capture and assault one repeatedly to get it done. You are also taking something permanently from them

I refuse to believe this “apology” is sincere and the only way you can change my mind is with time. A lot of time. I imagine the admins might feel the same way but I don’t know.

Why not start improving before the admin app instead of being banned during the admin app ._.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.