Forgets-Their-Name/Donkin Feedback

A while back I made a comment on discord asking folks about my chatacter without realising I could just post here.

Forgetful Lizard that wears a wig everywhere. I try to be as nice as possible. Probably far too trusting in people for her own good.
Ex(?) HoP main, I mostly do service/cargo jobs though I’ve been playing medical a lot recently.

Also play Donkin The Donut (a.k.a Austin Gold) the corporate shill clown.
I’m probably a bit lacking on gimmicks since I tend to just follow whoever is doing something funny/interesting

If you can think of any improvements then please I’d love to hear them. :lizard: :heart:

7 Likes

get rid of that rug it’s not fooling anyway

2 Likes

-1/10

2 Likes

Damn, the Lizard Council disapproves. How will I recover from this? :pensive:

1 Like

Makes me stare every time I see wig lizard in my small vision circle +1

1 Like
  • I remember their name
  • I forgot their name

0 voters

2 Likes

lizard (stinky)

1 Like

best hop best hop =)
but i always forget their name
neat hairstyles to

5 Likes

Forgets more than their name

Nice Lizard though, and very recognizable

4 Likes

Cool haired lizard!
RPs and is fun to be around, also an incredebly chill hop.
10/10 would steal their hair again.

2 Likes

Have any moths ever eaten your hair in front of you?

Surprisely not yet but I remember a lizard trying to to deep fry my wig once. :laughing:

wigzard -10/10

2 Likes

One of my favorite lizards and RPers!

I still think about that round where Pillo and Forgets teamed up for the rights of Shadow People.

10/10

2 Likes

Tried to force another lizard to wear a wig, kinda cringe ngl

Also thinks wearing a wig is a personality trait, its not

2 Likes

High-quality lizardwig co-worker! Always fun to play during a round with Forgets.

9 Likes

Based, but you are lizard player so

-rep

2 Likes

Not my proudest moment there, I don’t plan to force my wigs on any unwilling lizards anymore. I’d rather keep those kind of things as one-off gimmicks since no one likes others forcing dumb stuff onto them.

I can see that perceptive. I feel on a surface level it seems like all her interactions are related to it which is something I want to figure out how to change. I usually try to flavour in other stuff about her personality when I can. I consider the wig as more as lucky charm if anything.

also I appreciate all comments being made here btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gave you my syndicate stuff today, then killed you as holopara over the blackbox, truly duality of man moment. Next time weld the door and be on your toes.

Last time I said this.

Now I think @Fuzzy is one of the better RPers on the station, always a joy to play with

2 Likes