Flandstation feedback thread - Now in V1.8

Trash can in wall nearby medical, it still works but like… wall can???

1 Like

This is just a Quality of Life improvement.
In Hydroponics, can you switch the location of the botanical chem dispenser and the plant trait disk storage toaster? Having the DNA manipulator and the disk toaster within reach of the same square is much easier and it’s how all the other stations do it.
I will get a picture next time.

In 2077…

Obv a feature, not a bug
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Is medical spawning with a bottle of Sodium Thiopental intentional? If so, why?

The ‘group T medical closet’ seen in the corner of the room contains one at round start.

To be fair, box station also spawns with a bottle of it.

1 Like

May just be something I’ve overlooked on previous maps then. But I still have to wonder why.

Talking about medbay i think it would benefit from having another exterior vendor (unless there is one and i’ve missed it)

Carried over from previous versions of flandstation because in fact, it was in box too.

It’s a big oversight, even if at the same time it doesn’t look bad really… but then I would have to do so to EVERY disposal outlet, which is a big no.

Like what? more cigarette? food? drinks? booze for medical purposes?

I think they mean a nanomed plus, most maps have 2 and I only found one

2 Likes

Oh right :v

in unrelated news, I have found out that the button facing outside of the VIP cells does nothing

if you haven’t fixed it yet, you forgot to add the ID of the button to the door

Aright, time to update the map once more and see where this goes, this one has big changes all around:

-Added a new Exploration shuttle, courtesy of Spockyeyeye!
-Adjusted the fore solar panels to fit the new Exploration shuttle.
-Moved the corporate showcase to where there was the rock garden by Science/engineering
-Added a new random room to where there was the corporate showcase, so far it has 8 random rooms with different themes and details.
-Fixed the many, many bugs around the station (wrong piping, odd decals, that disposal pipe in the wall, etc…)
-Adjusted some Atmospherics piping.
-Fixed the ORM ejecting the ores in the wrong direction.
-moved the Mulebots parking to make room for putting crates on the conveyor belt system to disposal.
-Standardized the light switches and the fire extinguisher closets around the station.
-Defined and adjusted the VIP cells zone to what they should be, VIP cells, REMEMBER that there’s a proper perma south east of the station a brig shuttle trip away!
-Added new buttons for the shutters of the VIP cells
-Switched the location of the botanical chem dispenser and the plant trait disk storage toaster based on what other stations do.
-Added an extra Nanomed Plus in medbay.

Stay tuned for more update logs!

3 Likes

Sorry for doubleposting, but i have issued Version 1.7.1, which fixes the shuttle itself being misaligned and the dock for the shuttle being weird, now in theory all the ships should dock properly without issues.

I believe Nanite lab should have a second cloud controller for the second station, and the nanite programmer should be within reach of the nanite program hub. It’s annoying having to run back and forth to adjust parameters. I’d swap the chamber and the programmer locations.

1 Like

Just played a round of sec on Fland. I appreciate Brig being right in the middle of everything, makes responding to calls super easy and fast.

But whats up with perma opening to a main hall with just R glass?

because thats not perma. perma is a shuttle ride away in a asteroid, bottom right of the station

1 Like

Alright, Robotics lack a Augment manipulator (the one that lets you color the parts) and that board can’t be printed from what i saw, please add

Xeno needs a gas injector and piping to add a can or 2. This lets science pump BZ in there to keep slimes neutralised. As well as giving the option for using other gases for anything else that might end up in there.

PSA for the Port Quarter Solars (the one next to the gravity engine):

I forgot to wire the solar cable to the SMES, so either do it manually or skip it.

Hey all, V1.8 is finally out!

Here’s the changelog:

• Added two new pod docks in accordance to the more pods PR from St0rmC4st3r (More pod docks by St0rmC4st3r · Pull Request #5827 · BeeStation/BeeStation-Hornet · GitHub), one by the bridge, the other by the Arcade.
  • Made the escape pod below the turbine more reachable for Scientists.
  • Added 4 more random rooms to the random room in front of the security.
  • Removed some Bee related issues to one of those said rooms.
  • Tweaked a bit some ends around the station to indicate that in fact, it’s a dead end.
  • The engine should be easier to set up now.
  • Given the Engineering SMES a little bit more juice to not run out of steam in 10 minutes flat.
  • Adjusted some graphical issues.
  • The cargo ship should now have tiny vents.
  • Moved some stuff around to places that makes more sense (or to not be in the way of other stuff)
  • Harmonized Lights switches, buttons and fire extinguisher closets, as well Request consoles.
  • Adjusted some AACs.
  • Other stuff i likeley forgot.

Stay tuned for more changes.