Fish Ops - Discuss

IMO they’re another “fun for the antag, shit to play against” mode.

It’s just more, “lol lets make them turbo fast so no one can click them meta,” like xenos and everyone who uses meth every time they’re an antag. Except you can’t turn off gravity against them.

1 Like

its april fools you dingleberry

6 Likes

It’s still March 31 in FREEDOM LAND :colbert:

2 Likes

carp. Carp carp. carp

3 Likes

I know only one person that should know of this.

@Smujge

2 Likes

As someone who is totally non-biased and will only give the most serious and objective critique on this matter, I believe that all modes should be removed and Bee runs Carp Ops 24/7.

11 Likes

But yeah I refuse to participate in carp rounds as long as their healing mechanic round removes.

If this is a week long thing I’ll just play on TG instead.

1 Like

As a fishe operative, I can say that this gamemode is perfectly balanced and should be a permanent feature of Beebstaition.

I know its an April Fools joke, but its really bad, I hope it doesn’t last for much longer

1 Like

fr. although the big red text is a little bit funny

2 Likes

Not really, it just means I know to cryo. It was funny for like… one round.

TG is doing “departmental lathes cost money” so literally every antag buys a CRAB phone (or 5). But I’ll take that over EL OH EL round remove.

2 Likes

How is that different from ops shooting you then blowing up station?
Your chances of revival are minimal.

2 Likes

I hate fish ops because someone could’ve just put clown ops back in rotation for a day but instead we got fish ops.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.