Fighterslam / everett garrison

Often asks me to open up the captain’s office, only to then get slaughtered by the captain or brigged for an unholy amount of time.

Jokes asides, Everett’s always a joy to play with whenever they’re on, he’s always up to some sort of shenanigans, whether it’s finding the white ship or surgically implanting a carded AI into an officer, i’ve had nothing but positive experiences with em.

it’s about a 1 in 10 chance i get caught breaking into caps office

i get brigged for 15 minutes just for shoving clown so you know sec hates me so i just avoid sec

bump
hahahhahaha nerd

if this really is your feedback page I’d like to mention my recent experience with you. I was your PAI, for a second time. The first time was great, you were antag, and I confused the hell out of everyone by pretending to be the actual AI. But this time, you did some genuinely awful things, as entirely non-antag.

So you know the derelict station? The one with the hive bots and everything? He goes there, fights off the hive bots, and instead of helping the person who awoke there, he fucking disasembles a machine and takes the unique “omnilathe” part out of it, thereby stranding her there forever. Total dick move. In the same round he found syndicate cards in maint somewhere and almost killed a guy with them. I assumed he was antag, but no. In all my other interactions with you you seemed like a perfectly fine guy, but going out to a place where somebody needed rescue and completely screwing them over royally made me lose all respect for you man. What the hell was up with that?

Edit: Yes, I did Ahelp this, but I don’t think the admin who was on at the time likes me, and it was very much ignored. The round was Round ID: 13798

Sorry if I didn’t respond to you at the time.
I was exploring space as a ling.
There should have been another admin on at the time who would have handled it, I might need to check.

I did respawn the items for the Charlie station players after chastising Fighterslam that his actions, while not directly antagonistic, would have messed up another player’s round.

Also, like you, near the start of the round I noticed them throwing syndicate playing cards at other players and assumed, like you, that they were an antag.