CKEY: Mat05usz

Your Discord: Mat05usz #8583

Offender’s CKEY: No idea

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: FieldFusion-001

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-02-2020

Round Number: 14155

Rules Broken: 1, 3(maybe) and 7

Incident Description: Brought disco fusion can to engie foyer while there were around 5 people nearby as non antag.

Additional Information: As stated in description, brought shooting fusion cannister to engie foyer, which severely raded 3 gang bosses and several members, while he himself was not a member. He basically fucked one gang that could've helped to stop other gang from dominating.

Player stops an entire gang single handedly
But didnt stop the dom single handedly

Bruh…

1 Like

Dude, he probably didn’t know it was gang since it was accidental everyone gathered there, he just casually brought shooting fusion can to populated place.

Edit: He died seconds after that. Also you didn’t read that properly, read again and then comment.

this guy IS a known griefer, so…

It doesn’t matter if he cucked gang, this is in additional info, he just brought fusion can to populated place, which resulted in CE having 9k rads, and others being heavily raded too.

With a CKEY like that I can only wonder. Marked for investigation

Yes, it’s my fault, remembered to copy his in game name but forgot to do it as well with ckey, even though I converted him second before first particle hit me, so his CKEY was visible on roundend report, my bad.

[2020-04-02 18:15:15.387] SAY: Pololast/(FieldFusion-001) “hahhaha” (Engineering Foyer (117, 85, 2))

would have given them the benefit of a doubt if not for their character name and this line of dialogue as they irradiated everyone. They were isolated and didn’t communicate with anyone very much at all, so there was no way to know you were gangs without it being hearsay.

Report accepted