FFXIV Thread vol 2

Note: trial only lasts one month, then you need to subscribe.

False. It’s free to level any class up to 60. You only have to sub if you want to go past that.

The free trial for Final Fantasy XIV lasts until players hit level 60 and complete the Heavensward expansion.

1 Like

TIL Crossed is a FFXIV player

Accounting my earlier theory, Crossed must thusly be a catgirl.

4 Likes

They changed that a while ago

Its completely free to play till 60 including entirety of heavensward with little limitations.

1 Like

@Wilchen what race and class do you play?

miqo’te machinist/dark knight/dragoon

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I had to move to a new computer but I currently can’t reinstall it as it prompts me to start a new subscription instead :man_shrugging:

Edit: The Steam page mentions it’s only 1 month free trial but I overlooked it as well

Maybe it’s a weird thing with your area or something. Or maybe you’re using the old trial.

From their website:

(For non-steam peeps: https://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/)

1 Like

Thats the starter edition.

1 Like

i cant even remember what server im on all I know is that I tell people what their DPS in during the MSQ roulettes

i’ll just play dofus tyvm

all mmorpgs are inferior to dofus and this definitely isn’t a hot take simply to get people to look at what dofus is and finally get a few friends playing the game with me because none of my friends do

please play dofus

ur a grown man playing a game for children with mobile graphics

that’s fucking dofus touch, literally the mobile game version of dofus, shithead

(in game map art)

it’s a good game, with a lot of complexity. Some dungeons are peak insane difficulty wise, and barely like, a handful of players actually beat them

noone asked man and ur hijacking my thread with ur french :nauseated_face: anime game

1 Like

3 Likes

have you ever seen the fucking endgame dungeons strats ???

this is 6000 words long solely dedicated on this single boss and there are 30 of them, at least, who are just as hard, if not worse for some. And every update, they add more, and that’s not including the quest monster battles which are sometimes brutally hard

and it’s not even the hardest.

If you didn’t get past lvl 100, of COURSE the fucking early game bosses are gonna be easy shit

1 Like

dead mmo

this definitely isn’t a hot take simply to get people [
] playing the game with me because none of my friends do

lol

this is 6000 words

noone reads that man

1 Like

Ok here im gonna disagree with you, SWTOR is very much alive. Not the best game, but it still has its playerbase

its made on the hero engine and its atrocious

2 Likes