Admin’s CKEY: Whyiscaeciliustaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? mrp

**Ban Type:**perma, global

Ban Length: perma

Ban Date (10/24/2020):

**Round ID:**22995

Ban Reason: "uploaded ram ranch to the library

Appeal Reason: the rules didn’t say anything about this sort of thing and i would have thought that the statement:

“Medium” is loosely seen in our server as having an environment in which you can roleplay a character yet still have room for shenanigans and humor

would me that its fine to post ram ranch in the library as its just a very minor thing not many people will see. I was also under the impression that uploads to the library where approved by admins
before they where uploaded.There where also other uploads like something to do with woody’s got wood and some other things
in conclusion i do not believe that a permanent global ban is justified for what is at most a slightly lrp act that didn’t ruin anybody’s game and at the most would slightly tamper with their immersion.

Additional Information: N/A

1 Like

3. Be Excellent to Each Other

No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. This rule is a zero-tolerance rule and will be met with an unappealable permanent ban from both servers. We may or may not share the logs so others can laugh at you.

Anyone else posting these would be permanently banned as well.

he should really be given the first offense pass even if he isn’t remorseful

1 Like

The rule is dumb anyway, he can’t be faulted for not knowing it. Rule 3 is more for e r p

1 Like

Ram ranch is treated as erotic content. Any copypasta that mentions erotic stuff is surprisingly considered erotic. You were banned for that. For copypastas specifically we have a single chance rule, as in you get unbeaned after you get explained to by admins that copypastas get you banned too. No matter how much of a meme. Youll be unbanned in no time.

there was shit to do with woodys got wood when i posted it how did they not get banned

They will eventually. The library is moderated once every few weeks and its unsurprising some erotic stuff slips through. Its a big problem but currently no system of approval or automatic moderation is in place yet, so take that as you will.

Just know better when you get unbanned, which will happen sooner or later

Unbanned. Don’t do it again.