Fearchan OOC ban? (dirty jokes oof)

no one asked me to tone it down; i would have if someone just told me i was going too far

im asking to appeal this because i didn’t know it was such a big issue. obviously now that i know people or uncomfortable, i won’t make dirty jokes

im being punished for something i didnt know was an issue

im being punished for something i didnt know was an issue

Yet the title contains “(dirty jokes oof)” weird…

1 Like

because the admin finally told me what message they disliked, and i edited the title?

edit: it originally was (oof), and when yoh sent me the dirty joke, i specified it in the title

2 Likes

Still you have previous notes on the subject. I’d say 7 days is a pretty fair warning considering your… previous offenses.

what previous notes?? no one has ever warned me about it??

had someone BROUGHT IT UP, i wouldn’t have had continued to offend

what previous notes?? no one has ever warned me about it??

You sure you wanna ask that question?

uh yeah? because im legitimately confused.

so people are getting striked about their behavior, but they’re not being told what they did wrong to prevent it from happening again?

Then there’s the latest one… it just gets old my guy.

Also if you admit to not knowing the rules… you have a note for that too.

so…you mean the notes that were placed there, like, autumn last year?

i’m a criminal offender

bruh

20 character gang

No you’re just dense.

1 Like

being confused = dense, gotcha

I very much agree with the OOC ban, you’ve done this before and did you know that bans adds a note?

ah yes i carried on that futa joke for the entire round, absolutely every one was forced to endure line after line of it

Alright I’ll make this as clear as possible for you.

No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. This rule is a zero-tolerance rule and will be met with an unappealable permanent ban from both servers.

i didn’t know people were offended by dirty jokes, because no one told me?

and the strikes from autumn 2019, before the whole split. i just ruin everyone’s lives i guess

like 3 ppl in ooc were cringing, i stopped after they told me to

thanks Trialmin

also thanks for letting me know that there was an issue, i really appreciate the efficient communication that goes on between everyone

No problem guy… with that I’m gonna close this.

/denied