Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Golden

Which server did the ban happen on? Golden

Ban Type: OOC (7 days)

Ban Length: 7 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 7/25/2020

Round ID: 18989

Ban Reason: said i was being edgy in ooc lmao
he took offense to this statement: “be mad that my raging girlcock is massive”

Appeal Reason: i’ve never said anything extremely/over the top offensive; i tell filthy/dark jokes or whatever–whatever i’ve said definitely didn’t warrant a 7 day ooc ban.

Additional Information: admin refused to tell me what exactly i said; didn’t hear anything about this issue till like 30 minutes after i last sent a message in ooc.

didn’t ping me and tell me they had an issue with whatever i said; i dont even know what upset them this much. literally EVERYONE in ooc has made dirty/offensive jokes before.

No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. This rule is a zero-tolerance rule and will be met with an unappealable permanent ban from both servers.

Discussion is still ongoing over whether this should have been perma until appeal. Here’s some relevant ban appeals to your situation for reference.

Also for your OOC logs

2 Likes

alright cool, wish someone would have told me one on one so i wouldn’t have kept making the same mistake lmao

no one even told me that my jokes were an issue. anything to get banned i guess

oh no, dirty joke on a game thats filled with violence and adult humor

nooo

2 Likes

That’s why we do a single strike situation now - to try and make it clear when someone is going too far. Both ban appeals linked were not first offenses, so they stuck.

If you can’t tone it down, you might want to consider looking elsewhere for a different server, but for what it’s worth you weren’t the only one hit in that situation.

no one asked me to tone it down; i would have if someone just told me i was going too far

im asking to appeal this because i didn’t know it was such a big issue. obviously now that i know people or uncomfortable, i won’t make dirty jokes

im being punished for something i didnt know was an issue

im being punished for something i didnt know was an issue

Yet the title contains “(dirty jokes oof)” weird…

1 Like

because the admin finally told me what message they disliked, and i edited the title?

edit: it originally was (oof), and when yoh sent me the dirty joke, i specified it in the title

2 Likes

Still you have previous notes on the subject. I’d say 7 days is a pretty fair warning considering your… previous offenses.

what previous notes?? no one has ever warned me about it??

had someone BROUGHT IT UP, i wouldn’t have had continued to offend

what previous notes?? no one has ever warned me about it??

You sure you wanna ask that question?

uh yeah? because im legitimately confused.

so people are getting striked about their behavior, but they’re not being told what they did wrong to prevent it from happening again?

Then there’s the latest one… it just gets old my guy.

Also if you admit to not knowing the rules… you have a note for that too.

so…you mean the notes that were placed there, like, autumn last year?

i’m a criminal offender

bruh

20 character gang

No you’re just dense.

1 Like

being confused = dense, gotcha

I very much agree with the OOC ban, you’ve done this before and did you know that bans adds a note?

ah yes i carried on that futa joke for the entire round, absolutely every one was forced to endure line after line of it

Alright I’ll make this as clear as possible for you.

No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. This rule is a zero-tolerance rule and will be met with an unappealable permanent ban from both servers.