Farewell gamers

This post is dedicated to the shitters, based people, greytiders, based engies, not comdoms, good security officers, cool people from discord, and cool admins (we miss you qwerty)
These are the darkest times of this server, this server went from a very based and pleasant place to be in to a shithole in 3 months. Admins arent the only ones that caused this, its all the controversy in US and all the shit. We stepped so low that meme roles are gone from discord, slurs are the past. Im scared to say TG is more based than us. We were better than them, we were pulling the biggest middle fingers to those cunts, but now we are on the same level. DARE I SAY LOWER. This place needs a miracle, like sending it back to 2018-2019, those were based times, crusader was around, shitposting was very based, speech was free and critcism was tolerated. Im taking a break from this place for some time, i might lurk on forums but fuck the discord and the game, im moving to the spectate team. If the server gets at least bit of its decency back, i will return. Let the recovery be swift.

7 Likes

if all that kept you playing a ss13 server is being able to say gamer words thats kinda cringe bro lmao

8 Likes

did you read it you ignorant bafoon

3 Likes

i mean its what it boils down too

2 Likes

man you TG cunts are all the same

4 Likes

I dont play on /tg/ but alright then

1 Like

What if… we didn’t care about being based?

:face_vomiting:
Bottom text

all this post is is “based”, but the post itself is far from it

3 Likes

this is a based post.

4 Likes

Why cant there be a based and swearpilled MRP? All MRPs are tidy tidy, 12+ we must let children play.

2 Likes

Who is this?

Goodbye random new player

2 Likes

who?

20char20char20char

1 Like

I have to agree that bee has has some massive dynamic changes recently, either for better or for worse

2 Likes