F.R.I.E.N.D. Character feedback

I’ve been mainly playing FRIEND during sage rounds, I was wondering what people think of them? They play viarity of jobs such as command roles like cap, hop, and cmo, as well as normal jobs like bartender or MD. Also main as AI and cyborg.

5 Likes

I didn’t see you on many other jobs but I know your AI gameplay. It is definitely nice and sweet AI. I enjoy both being a borg and staff while FRIEND is the AI. Emboes and CORA like FRIEND.

1 Like

F.R.I.E.N.D. is a real g, CordswItch would protect them (when friend is an ipc) with his LIFE!

2 Likes

I like FRIEND, that and don’t see many super good AI mains that I love working with as a borg. Also, I love me some paranoia references.

2 Likes

Always been my favourite AI so being able to interact with them as an IPC is a big plus for me.
I had some good moments with FRIEND being the Captain and CMO.

Though I always enjoy having FRIEND part of the command team I would be curious to see them in different roles. Like bartender, curator, chaplain and maybe even security.

Though no matter what role they might be, I usually have a smile on my face.
FRIEND is a friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve not heard or seen anything bad from you, so you gotta be doing things right :+1:

1 Like

very good, I think you very good character, uhhhh pretty good name, would call you the f.r.i.e.n.d unit again

1 Like