F for zesko

apologies that i do not recall the circumstances of an eight month old ban

but i thought you were supposed to be an omnipresent god free from any fault.

Nah i have at least three faults

Nice try in trying to dodge this once again. The point of my sharing is that you have a history of this and I provided an example. It’s a long history to the point where I tried to get staff members to recognize it and speak up.

Thank the Goddess for this new regime. I for one have come to embrace our new Dear Leader and his Stalinist purge.

Just looked into the ban you mentioned:

Banned from the server permanently - plasmaflooded and claimed it was “not too harmful” and a “nukie defense system”. appeal on forums

A ban for what is 90% likely to be obvious grief. You’re grasping at very slim straws when far firmer ones exist. Come on zoey! I know you can do better!

1 Like

Really? You’re going to go with that? How many times have we seen newbie players set up god awful traps against antags? It’s not as far-fetched as it sounds and you know it. You should have just told him why such a trap was a bad idea but instead, you perm banned him on a first offense.

If he was also ban evading you’d have a point but he wasn’t. Also you’re right though I probably can do better because you love to hand out perm bans like dollar bills to the stripper that you think actually likes you.

1 Like

the player’s account was two years old at the time, and he only had an hour of playtime and knew how to do an effective plasmaflood.

Bro, what’s next you gunna ban someone for aimbotting and releasing Singularity as non antag :flushed:

Bro mebbe i will :flushed:

Stawp dis man before its too late!!!

he hasn’t spawned megafauna for me therefore he is a jew :flushed:

Wow not spawning super shambling miner is unbased

Bro it was Tesla bro

I put Tesla originally but didnt want to reference it :flushed::flushed:

Reference me son

Madlad actually did it as clown I had to hack each door every time, it took effort

bruh hacking not hard after door 1

That round made me sad cause I lost 80 antag rep on 3 man round :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: f for :bacon:

Still takes effort
Screwdriver
Cut wire or pulse
Crowbar
Screwdriver
Cut wire
Crowbar
Screwdriver
Cut wire
Crowbar

We can see our antag rep?

Ahelp plz give rep jannies