'F' for Blueturbo47

He was a good engineer.

1 Like

He was good at a lot of things and a pretty friendly guy too, he just really couldn’t keep his degeneracy to himself no matter how many chances he got.

I wish him well with moving to another server.

2 Likes

Rest in pieces funny man, you may be lewd, but you sure as hell werent crude

2 Likes

He will be back, and qualify for admin.

4 Likes

cat down o7

1 Like

Wait a damn second why didn’t you just remove him from the discord?? You guys just all hit a consensus that a full community removal was the right move?

Because it has taken place on all platforms, not just discord. There’s an unlisted (and inconclusive) report on him for inviting players to privately ERP with him as well.

He’s had more than enough warnings and chances to change his behavior, and the specific discord incident was him specifically responding to a warning not to toe the line with a cropped gif.

alright well i regret asking. so. there.

He hosted a private server where he ERP’d with people.

Being able to get evidence proving or disproving that was quite difficult, though. It’s also somewhat moot at this point. He can ERP as he pleases and we no longer have to be concerned about whether or not he’s pulling potential minors from Beestation for potential ERP sessions.

Yeah i dont think the issue was that he was doing it privately…

this shit is why i’m begrudgingly happy that felinids exist so that you can tell who’s more likely to cause problems like this.

What was his pfp again?

It was a blue bomb, and his ic name was “Collin Blue” or Wachowski, I forget.

they may have been a fucking degenerate who can’t keep it to themselves but they had one thing, smarts and knowledge about the game, a very good engi aswell but that won’t stop me from giving them this

5 Likes

inviting players to privately ERP with him as well

Yes but he didn’t <3 on bee servers.

He actually attempted to many times

What’s wrong with that :flushed:
was I the only one who didn’t get invited?

Imagine working on a space station spending each day in terror as a terrifying shapeshifter runs amok literally draining your friends, to have a guy with 11 phd’s come to your workplace and be like: “wanna travel to a station where sex is legal?”

rookie numbers, pump em up.