Eyre I Player Report

and now you got a report against you for randomly murdering a dude based on an assumption you made

1 Like

being confused is part of the game.

2 Likes

Being confused isnt a reason to go out of your way to murdering and nuggeting someone you think might be guilty though.

If someone on the comms said that a ling was disguised as an assistant, you couldnt blame confusion for killing and nuggeting every assistant you see, could you?

1 Like

guy running about with fireaxe is far different than just some rando assistant

2 Likes

Hearsay is not enough reason.
You’re also not security, so you shouldn’t have even tried to handle it; run away next time if you’re that scared.

if you see a valid, and you got a chance to take him out, you should.

1 Like

Valid isn’t a thing in MRP tho
and he wasn’t valid ;ddd

1 Like

bruh using valid rules on mrp

1 Like

Hearsay isn’t valid, also MRP. Bruh

1 Like

this would also fall under Rule 9 no powergaming for mrp.

“As a non-security & non-command crewmember, you’re not an experienced soldier. Do not rush into danger without reason.”

Assuming zesko was viro at the time and follows the reported ling that had a fireaxe. which i would personally say is rushing into danger

It finally happened. Zesko randomly picks a person to murder and he can’t muh valids out of it. I

Not only was it hearsay, according to what you wrote they were validhunting as a virologist on MRP. Very gay Zesko

4 Likes

Was this the axe murderer BB round?

it was a ling round as noted by zesko and OP

Ah, it was the round after then.

Actyually “murderbone” is a highly technical term describing many unwarranted murders versus a single murder. Case dismissed, thread closed, everybody go home

Guy in question wasn’t an antag
This isn’t antag kills guy that is not his target
This is non antag kills non antag over hearsay

nah, i wasnt validhunting. i was walking back to my department and saw the guy taking a shower with his axe out so i took an opportunity. I was unaware this fireaxe guy was the validhunter who had sought out and killed the first fireaxe guy.

I mean, not saying Zesk was right, but the guy with the Axe should also be banned for powergaming and validhunting if this goes through.

EDIT: Nevermind, he clearly states he got the fireaxe off of the ling

How about some logs first chief. This shit always lingers so long without muh logs.

Also if we’re rolling on assumptions you could also assume he took the fireaxe from the ling who tried to kill him initially, before coming across zesko.

That’s why logs bruh.

1 Like