Exploration Job Feedback Thread

I got stranded due to the tear in the fabric of reality, so yeah it is annoying at times. Though, the bluespace gigabeacon lets you return to them and marks them down, I believe.

If we’re also doing feedback for the new shuttle system, some kind of throttle control would be nice. It would make docking with stations, asteroids, etc. much easier if you could slow yourself down without having to wrangle the steering around to slow your momentum. Maybe even improve the fuel economy at slower speeds allowing for less fuel usage if you’re fine taking a bit longer to get to where you need to go, as well as giving you a bit of choice when it comes to flying on low fuel, as opposed to just flying full-pelt at your destination and praying.

Should I be concerned that the mining team is doing more space stuff than the exploration team at times, especially the fact that their shuttle has BS thrusters with tinyfan doors.

Also Protip: pipe plasma from atmos to the shuttle. If atmos tech complains about running out of plasma for fusion tell him to pipe SM exhaust into waste loop.

Add a Syndicate theme to abandoned stations. Syndicate simplemobs and such. Will probably have to be pretty rare.

2 Likes