Explodes-Herself-Alot Feedback

Kept crying for 15 minutes straight after starting shit with security and not being able to handle the consequences.

pulled out batong over slipping (on their own), got whipped (no damage, and failed) to take batong away because it was stupid, proceeds to brig for 5 minutes and making up new reasons every 30 seconds to justify it was not shitsec (i assume you were the captain, who made up new reasons which completely differed from the original seccie’s version, despite never seeing what happened)

pretty unbased if you ask me !

1 Like

Lad or lass, if you whip me for no reason and then try and blame me with made up lies about some baton, I have no sympathy for you. That’s baby behavior and not RP. Peace.

lmao, coming from the dude who changed his story every two minutes to justify shitsec, maybe you shouldn’t give rp advice. Peace.

1 Like

I never had problem with shitsec.
And i’ve been playing a long time, where is shitcurity ?

Due to playing sec and antag more often than not, I had the unluckiness to deal with them more often than not.

Read this for example : Ksanavaari Player Report

Some fine gem you presented me here !
Ah, well i never get physical and don’t argue often, that’s probably why i always passed by these unscrupulous players.

Make a player report then, instead of spreading lies.

you didnt break any major rules, so writing a report will be a bother for nearly nothing, you were just powertripping a fair bit too much, and ended up being a complete fucking ass

Coming on my feedback thread to vent out your frustration only makes you that much more of an asshole, too

I didn’t break any rules indeed. You wanted feedback about your behavior, it was provided and you just doubled down on your lies.

2 Likes

I think you were very nice to me as Glowcola Trainee

1 Like

you were a very cool clown, your gimmick was very fun and you were funny, which is rare for most clowns.
please carry on being fucking rad

1 Like

I’m mildly annoyed at you for calling me a shitsec one time while I was performing a routine arrest. It was a minor crime, yeah, but I gave him a light 3-minute sentence, like it says to in Spesslaw. The fact that I didn’t want to cut him loose that one time doesn’t make me a shitter.

Hearing the line “We don’t do shitsec here” in response to me brigging someone for 3-minutes, more or less put me under the impression you were one of those shitty HoS players who only joins to be rude to the security team and demote secoffs for bad behavior, rather than actually try to do their job and lead/co-ordinate Security. The fact that you stayed in Brig for the majority of the round didn’t help either.

Pretty nice stealth antag tho, you waved at me through the window once while I was flying by in space.

Edit:
Maybe I’m a little biased from the epidemic of shitty HoS/Cap mains constantly verbally abusing the security team and valid-hunting everything in sight. Most of the HoS’s I’ve dealt with have either been criminally incompetent, actively hated me, or were just incredibly rude and bloodthirsty.

Sec Gaming.

1 Like

Your last edit is exactly the reason why I probably got a bit too angry at you. I do have quite a fair bit of this anger problem, so it is a very legitimate criticism.

I very often try to spend my time to legitimately avoid validhunt and make it fun for both me & antags, thus being sometimes overly lenient, even on light punishment, mostly because it just sucks.

There’s a balance to strike on being lenient and harsh, and I do struggle with it heavily.

Nontheless, all of that to say that from what i’ve seen from your forum posts & non sec gameplay, you seem very much like a non-shitter, but i probably did not know you at the time. And i’ve dealt with a huge amount of shitters, whom it bit me in the ass each time i did not check on them heavily.

I probably thought you were just powertripping, which was wrong of me. I’ve been trying lately to get both sides of the argument and legitimately trying to be neutral, because I realized i sometimes tend to distrust one party more than another

So, my apologies sincerely on making it shit for you. I will try to avoid being as rude to my sec team in the future, and i hope there’s no hard feelings

(also i literally never play stealth antags, always semi loud - hence why i do not care about being spotted lol)

1 Like

this right here, is how you become a cool hos.

also made me play russian roulette with eddie for freedom after both of us got caught preparing for contracting (i think that was you)

2 Likes

oh no yeah that was absolutely me. I had to struggle to get them to actually let you free when you won

Explodes is always nice to me, shes amazing and sweet in my experience. Even if she does wear jumpskirts.

1 Like

Is it me or do you make the most reports as antag?

I already had to disprove that since one of the report i made had the amazing insult of “lol u only report as antag when u lose, loser salty crybaby ahah” (legit happened, but most of the posts were deleted due to obvious garbage comments)

Non Antag reports :

Buck Powell Player Report
Maximillian Logue Player Report
Gerald Rivendare Player Report
Ksanavaari Player Report - #45 by bloons3
Thatguythere03 Player Report
Richard Caine Player Report
Angelina Camp Player report

Antag report (where i “won” and the person i reported was just terrible to deal with) :

Varisia Lote/Berengar Beeblebrox Player Report - #2 by Fears-The-Clown

Antag reports (where I lost and a person related to the loss is whom i report) :

DULC-E-NA AI Player Report
Moshe Goldberg HoS Player Report
Xeapor Michael McFall Player Report
(The last one retracted after the person reported admitted their wrongdoing & apologized for it)

4 to 1 ratio, if you do not include xeapor. I don’t understand where that accusation comes from, at all ?