Excuse me for being daft

I’ve been meaning to ask this for awhile now. Were heads of staff, specifically HoP, banned from being round-start antags? I used to get syndie hop all the time and now it seems whenever I get syndie, it forces me into a non-command job like Station Engineer or Chef that I had chosen as a lower priority. I don’t have any problem with this, I’m just wondering if this was an actual change or just RNG on my end.

2 Likes

don’t quote me on this but to my knowledge all heads of staff are disallowed from being an antagonist. If someone can confirm/correct me on this that’d be great.

2 Likes

All heads (qm is not a head) and all of security (lawyer doesnt count) cant be antags

If you’re chosen to be an antag the game will pick any other role based on preferences

1 Like

They must have changed it sometime in the past 10ish~ months. I remember playing traitor hop more than once on Sage but it’s been awhile.

3 Likes

That was a thing yeah, you can propably imagine why it got changed

on a quirky note HoS can still be obsessed last time I checked. Which techincly is a antag.

everyone can be obsesed even cap and HOP
flashbacks to a HOP dragging a chemist to dorms
also brig phys is also antag avalabe (no longer sec)

1 Like

Yeah command can no longer be antags anymore.

1 Like

Lmao, I lost access to HOS for a bit because my 40 brig phys hours didn’t contribute anymore.

redeemer, bee dumb why can’t heads be antags, add.more spice to round

Because HoP traitor was easy mode

3 Likes

because its too easy for most heads

1 Like

Because heads of staff have too much authority and protection to be eligible for it now. Mutiny is directly against the rules without a damn good reason too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.