CKEY: Ice_Type

Your Discord: IT4E

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Zack Bell

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/27/2023

Round Number: 44215

Rules Broken: 8

Incident Description: Zack had been captured by pirates for a long time, and I found them on the ship and ashen shifted onto it as they were my sacrifice target. After some negotiating with the pirates, they agreed to give me Zack in return for 2000 credits and some heretic armour. Zack responded to this by attaching x4 to himself, gibbing himself, killing a pirate and a fellow explorer, destroying the pirate shuttle, and resulting in me getting killed as a result of leaving the ship in a panic, as I could no longer sacrifice them as they had been gibbed and most of the ship had become unhabitable.

Additional Information: Sacrificing would have even sent them back into the station.

I was Cynthia Northey that round, one of the captured explorers and also in the same room as him when this happened. IIRC he said something along the lines of “fuck this shit” and put the X4 on himself, gibbing himself, killing you, me and a pirate and almost killing another pirate. He seemed to understand in dchat but still not a very good thing to do.

Yep, here it is

Hi, I was Zack Bell this shift. In hindsight I realise that my actions in this event were influenced by my frustration from all the shit that happened to us explorers . I will also admit that I was OOC angry at what had happened that round. We were abandoned by the station , kidnapped and then I was sold. I blew myself up after they were ready to hand me over to the heretic, not to kill the pirates or the heretic or my pirate turned exploration crew member but because it was the only thing I could do at all to get MY way . I wanted to screw their deal and get revenge for treating me like i was something to be sold and killed like cattle

However, the pirates and Cynthia were roleplaying the hostage situation in a way that fit their roles and so it made sense IC why they did it. I just wish they didnt lock me in a room with only a cow for 20 minutes. Also I believed the heretic would just sacrifice me and then just RR me because I did not know about the heretic sacrificing update(what was changed?) . For the pirates and the heretic, I’m sorry for ending your rounds there but I was just angry at getting fucked over again and again.

While your anger at being stuck in a bad situation is understandable, blowing yourself up definitely wasn’t the way to go about expressing it.

Report processed.