CKEY: Wrill

Your Discord: Wrill#3352

Offender’s CKEY: evildragonfiend, unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ignites-The-Flamescale, Emboes Jackson

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/25/2022

Round Number: 41490

Rules Broken: R8, Do not grief.

Incident Description: Both of them were firing that bluespace gravity gun thing that flings people around on the shuttle for no reason. This caused a lot of chaos and could’ve killed someone.

Note that there were a few IC factors:

• It’s been greenshift, and I wasn’t informed of or witnessed any situation raising alert except for a not-very-hostile revenant.
  • So, I printed it for just a toy purpose.
  • Nobody even talked to me stop it.
  • the area was only limited to the escaping shuttle, and I tried to avoid accidentally yeeting people from exit doors.

you never attempted to say “stop!” to me, then insisting it’s a griefing seems too far gone.
and tell me who was killed? the only death scene I saw was Emboes who was fakedeath by nanites.

1 Like

Stillll kind if a bad IC reason to start firing a gravity gun on the shuttle home.

yeah I’d agree with it if they were saying my roleplaying wasn’t proper, but I don’t agree with griefing.

I said it could’ve happened, not that it did.

So what? I was meant to sit there and get flung around and injured? You do realise that you were flinging items and dealing damage to people including me, right?

It is a weapon, and from what I can remember it is actually in the Weapons category of science’s lathe.

I believe you know being a weapon isn’t an actual issue in this case, and the actual issue is how it was used. I will just wait for how admins response to this.

The issue is that you’re using a possibly lethal weapon as a toy and firing it around for little to no reason.

Then I’ll stop now too.

→ evildragonfiend
Yep, gravity gun shittery on the shuttle with next to no roleplay involved.

In general im seeing mostly one word responses and such all round, but that can be hard to judge with only one part of the conversation so ehh on that.

This not proper english. More importantly, “funny” is not a valid in character justification for anyone but the clown.

You didnt talk to anyone either

The gravity gun is to be fair not realy leathal in any way, at least on its own.

Realy fucking annoying yes, but not lethal.

Theres levels to what “griefing” is. You dont need to be a 0hours account maxcaping medbay for something to be griefing.
Being an annoying asshat for no reason can be greifing just the same. These two are of course totaly incomparable in severity, but it still falls under grief.

From the rules:

8 Do Not Grief - Defined as the perceived intent of one player wanting to cause grief or annoyance to other players or to the server without any roleplay/IC reason.

→ Emboes Jackson / Alpkant

Less to complain about here, it’d seem.
Actualy spoke mostly in whole sentances! :clap:

From what i can see he was in involved in the scuffle on the shuttle mostly in fighting evildragonfiend after being shot by him. In the end he was shoving and disarmed evildragonfiend. Ended up shooting the gun once or twice. I cant quite tell if that was still part of the fight or if it was “funnyness”, so im gonna go with muh inocent untill proven guilty here.
IC’ing this one.

1 Like