Everett Garrison, Shitter

okay
so
let’s talk me
i’m shitter, right?
do you think im on the same level as slav, alfred, jellico, lourendril, to name a few
those people who constantly scream sex
who constantly tell people to stfu, call people n word every 3 minutes, and are generally, well, shitters
what i don’t get
is how I’m shitter
why do people think I’m a shitter? i’m not like them

1 Like

If you keep crying about it you’ll be seen the same way

2 Likes

Yeah ur not a shitter. maybe immature but u asking what other people think is pretty mature so idk

if i don’t do anything, people will keep calling me a shitter and treating me like one

sir can you please unban me

2 Likes

Every mentor is considered a shitter eveuntally, asweeeell as anyone with a custom role

Your a diet Alfred Collins

2 Likes

how
i’m nothing like alfred

1 Like

Your a shitter but not a full blown shitter

1 Like

no, I have never mentioned sex, I have never said the n-word, and I have a hatred toward murderboning.

yes I have a limit to my patience.

1 Like

well for one you were a mule bot and you kept running me and several others over, and you even killed me

1 Like

That was Gerald if rivia
And come on that’s funny

1 Like

I’m give you that real real out of respect and to answer your question. Personally I have no issue with you. Sometimes you can be a bit grating, but I see the difference you are trying to get at. I also understand why people might not like you.

Going off just your notes, you are not a shitter like the others you mentioned at all. The problem I see is mainly that you are a very active victim-syndrome person in the community. And for admins you are also a grudge-ahelper.

Let’s start with being active. You are frequently talking in the discord, and much of the time are memeing or shitposting. By itself that isn’t a problem, but it means that people will remember you. There are people on the server who have lots of notes, but they keep to themselves and aren’t known by the community as a whole, only the people they directly fuck with. When you are a very big personality in a community, people will not stay indifferent about you.

Next is the victim part. You are very vocal about how mistreated you are and how people don’t like you. Click on your own account and hit activity. Scoll through and see the percentage of posts that are you antagonizing people or talking about how you are targeted. You often shift the conversation back to yourself and how you are the victim. People naturally will start to see you that way if you are always putting yourself in that light. Worse is that when you are asking people in a seemingly real way (like this thread) you are really just getting people to target at you so you can go on the defensive and be victimized again. I don’t see any real effort to fix things, just to draw out these conversations.

Finally is the meta-alhelping this. This is mostly something that admins would see, but can also spill into public opinions about you. ahelping about people breaking rules is not a bad thing. Ultimately people being snitches makes the server better overall. The bigger problem, like I said in one ticket to you, is when people start to weaponize ahelps. Whether that is to target a specific person when they’ve wronged you or you don’t get along, or to get everyone in trouble when you are frustrated with the community. You have a tendency to ahelp even when going out of your way to either continue playing the victim or to burn others down. That leaves a real bad taste in admins’ mouth, and can give people negative opinions about you.

While I doubt you’ll take any of this as constructive feedback to try and fix things or, I figured it’s better to never give up on a community boi and answer if they are looking for honest criticism. Also to be clear, I do not want you deterred from ahelping. I just want you to not use them for personal gain/gratification, although most people do that to a lesser degree anyways.

1 Like

the reason i ahelp
is because i’ve been punished for stupid shit in the past
and when people get away with worse
it pisses me off

3 Likes

Be careful you don’t burn out for the glory of beestation

2 Likes

I’ll happily give my life for the Bee. I’m proud to be a part of the thin yellow line.

2 Likes

also
kasual
what role is there to play other than victim
all my bans keep getting revoked because they’re proven to be shit
i constantly make efforts to stay within the rules and the amount of genuine rulebreaks i’ve made is pretty small, though it exists

the role of “banned shitter” is not one i want to play

1 Like

I love this image
Give me a heart

10 Likes

you dumb bitch how many more beestation memes are you going to make

1 Like

Can’t stop won’t stop

1 Like