Evafan and Geatish Player Report

CKEY: Smujge

Your Discord: Smujge#8907

Offender’s CKEY: Evafan (the clown), Geatish (the chaplain)

Offender’s In-Game Name: Mime (the clown), Ingemar Logger (the chaplain)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06/03/2023

Round Number: 44320

Rules Broken: Rule 2, Rule 7

Incident Description: Mime (who was actually a clown traitor) murderboned despite not having a hijack or martyr objective.

Additional Information: Now while the clown murdered and gibbed two seccies and the CMO (their target) with the chef’s gibber, they also gibbed Horologium SP, a fellow traitor who was trying to just talk to them. Horologium was apparently just blasted by a revolver and then RR’d without any good reason. I believe traitors can kill other traitors by technicality but the actual circumstances were very stinky.

The clown also attempted to kill the chaplain’s holy skeletons in a seemingly unprompted attack, at which point he got his ass beat by the chaplain gang. What followed was a pretty ugly debate in deadchat.

As for the chaplain, while they did beat back the clown in self defense, they then proceeded to kill him and then absolutely butcher his body with his own chainsaw, following this the chaplain then attacked and critted the actual mime for seemingly no reason, they even prevented the mime from getting medical care by grabbing their body from a paramedic and dragging it to the chapel.

chaplain is geatish

1 Like

also, last time I spoke to them, Geatish thought beestation was LRP.

1 Like

as one of the skeletons that did the ass whoping i can indeed confirm that his attack was 100% unprompted… we were moving about together for some time so i didnt think much of him and all of a suddeen he started attacking my fellow skeleton. i doubt they got to say anything off my vision to agrovate each other so i really do not know why he did it

1 Like

Hi!
I Guess i could add context here as i was the first one to be round removed (cmo) while being a valid objective
They came up to me and asked for gene access (as holo the other traitor was there) and they wanted to be a “test subject”

Long history short
They needed some “Access” removed from their ID card that he somehow “did” 'nt manage to get
I was being wary of them as they earlier did a joke about going ballistics and sweating bullets
As i they mostly prompted me to go to my office in medbay, i was wanting to pull out my pda
They then as saw their plan foiled, grabbed their 357. and shot me without That much RP

They then proceed to gib me in the kitchens gibber where Edward watched? (Not entirely sure)
Round remove me in the gibber

For the most part, they had a very gaming mentality

I guess i was the most valid to be killed and round removed, but not the warden and security officer that got baited into following them and then shot with the 357.

• Their Ban history isn’t that well either
2 Likes

Wow that’s cringe, thanks for sharing it.

3 Likes

He also showed a bit of this IC, getting annoyed at the warden when they tried to stun him for entering into sec. Asking if she though she was tough shit, cringe stuff like that.

1 Like

you mistake salt for roleplaying, there is nothing wrong expressing your character, especially when you are supposed to be an evil guy. And for the roleplay thing, I roleplayed with you after all, I didn’t just wordlessly kill you.

1 Like

The dchat toxicity was excessive

2 Likes

sorry guize, i gamed too hard today! tee-hee… :point_right::point_left: i tripped and all the dsay logs spilled onto the floor… :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Now, onto the chappie

3 Likes

Their intentions were pretty clear with the mime

I had no idea of the clown (named mime) was doing during the round and i still kinda dont, other than that they were RRing people. I was chappie during the round and had managed to start a feud with the moth mime (actual mime) by trying to convert them into skeleton. To summ it up fast, I got arrested for it, they broke everything they could in my chapple and stabbed me once with a knife (maybe accidental couldn’t tell), i attacked back chopping off their leg in the process, got hindered by secoff that arrested the mime.
I summoned two skeletons goons to help me track down the moth and get revenge for destroying my chapple. As the admin posted, I told the goons to kill the mime so i could revive them in my chapple (thought that it wound turn them into a skeleton, but i now know its just a revive). We went looking for the moth mime for a while until i ran past the clown who was being chased by the warden. The clown started beating one of my skeletons with some kind of energy chainsaw do i retaliated in beating the clown to death together with my goons. The warden didnt seem to mind me doing it and actually cheered me on.

I had no idea what the clown did until someone pinged me for this discussion.

Now the question is, why beat the clown to death? Skipped a few steps here

the warden in question was me who just set his agent Id to look like a warden ID so no actual warden ( i was alos wearing a syndie suit and watched them fight and then kill the clown in arrivals hallway
I think i also talked to them and told them i am hunting down Mime ( the clown)

edit:
so maybe i have influenced the killing in a way with this but i am unsure .

Well i only skipped step 4, he attacked my skeleton with a chainsaw. My other skeleton was right on him and managed to get him trapped at the vault door, i just was in on the beating. It was overkill what i did to him. Not putting the blame on the warden, but when she was cheering for me, so i kinda did what felt right in those 5 seconds.

1 Like

Alright, I guess you do realize what you did wrong there. I’m willing to chock up your tussle with the mime as an IC issue, though I’d strongly advise you against forming hunting parties to outright kill someone as a non-antag in the future.

4 Likes

Alright, Report processed

1 Like