CKEY: waifuthread

Your Discord: CallyyllaC#2893

Offender’s CKEY: Ethnius

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): 2. Be Excellent to Each Other

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/27/2020

Round Number: 16474

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): i suspect him of doing adminbus for himself in the middle of a round

Incident Description:
Ethnius was space dragon the Space Dragon and survived

in the round, around the time shuttle was called, a space dragon spawned, and went around murderboning everyone they could, not even killing their target first, just killing everyone, people ahelped for them also teaming with xenos, and since the only admin on at the time was Ethnius, he was extremely toxic to everyone who ahelped the issue, and in OOC post round. some examples include:

" Admin PM from- Ethnius : it can do whatever the fuck it wants, what are you gonna do?"

" OOC: Ethnius: man, I murderboned you guys so hard, get fucked"

“OOC: Ethnius: you hoes just mad you can’t meta grudge me”

in addition, like previously stated, he posted a snippet from the logs that seemed completely faked, the snippet in question was

" Ethnius Announces:

2020-05-27 23:29:06.691] GAME: Random Event triggering: Spawn Space Dragon (/datum/round_event/ghost_role/space_dragon)

GET FUCKED"

Additional Information: guys just toxic in ooc after, like bruh how did he ever get admin

1 Like

What round time?

1 Like

good question, he didnt post that part, and i didnt pay attention, really kinda sus ngl

…You can’t recall at what time the supposed midround antag happened.

i dont pay attention to round time usually, besides, shouldnt the round time be listed in the logs?

Of course.

But 90% of this can be solved by answering at what time did the space dragon spawn. That’s all.

[2020-05-27 23:29:06.691] GAME: Random Event triggering: Spawn Space Dragon (/datum/round_event/ghost_role/space_dragon)
[2020-05-27 23:29:36.758] ACCESS: Mob Login: Ethnius/(space dragon) was assigned to a /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/megafauna/dragon/space_dragon
[2020-05-27 23:29:36.761] GAME: Ethnius/(space dragon) Client Ethnius/(space dragon) has taken ownership of mob the space dragon(/mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/megafauna/dragon/space_dragon) (Space (87, 175, 2))
[2020-05-27 23:29:36.762] GAME: Ethnius/(space dragon) was spawned as a Space Dragon by an event.

Trialmins also dont have the power to activate events, so I wouldn’t be able to trigger it by myself

Feel free to call another admin to confirm my story.

Bad ticket conduct on my part tho, but it was in the heat of the moment as I was killing the entire station. I take full responsibility for my words in the ticket

1 Like

Trial admins cannot trigger events he is correct, and all those logs are the proper ones that happen when an event mob is spawned. The OOC while kinda petty is fine and just them being a player. That said the ticket response is a problem and will be reviewed.

Triggering events requires +FUN, trials only get +ADMIN, +VAREDIT, +BAN, +BUILD and +SPAWN.

Same logs showing event as above, pulled by myself
[2020-05-27 23:29:06.691] GAME: Random Event triggering: Spawn Space Dragon (/datum/round_event/ghost_role/space_dragon)
[2020-05-27 23:29:36.758] ACCESS: Mob Login: Ethnius/(space dragon) was assigned to a /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/megafauna/dragon/space_dragon
[2020-05-27 23:29:36.762] GAME: Ethnius/(space dragon) was spawned as a Space Dragon by an event.
Ticket
[2020-05-27 23:47:53.507] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #4: Waifu thread/(Foundation Core A.I): is space dragon allowed to work with xenos? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2020-05-27 23:48:18.085] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ethnius/(space dragon)->Waifu thread/(Foundation Core A.I): it can do whatever the fuck it wants, what are you gonna do?

So yea, that is pretty much it. The only potential for admin conduct break is the following.

• Do not resolve tickets/reports about you.
  • Obviously, handle tickets respectfully and do not be condescending or aggressive in admin PM’s. It is only an atmospherics simulator game for clowns.

That said though this was not an actual ticket conflict since it wasn’t a report on a players actions and more of just a clarification on rules. The ticket response was aggressive, but more memey than actually mean. There was no follow up response or discussion, so calling this a break of conduct on it’s own is not right.

That said, Ethnius will be spoken to about not coming off so aggressive when people may have questions or issues.