Ethnius' Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): ethnius

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Trousers#8786

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): 5:00pm-12:00AM (Mornings on the weekends)

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Not much, Just kinda wanna handle tickets

How old are you?: 19

Why do you want to be an admin?: Just wanna keep the server a bit more clean of griefers and other nuisances

How long have you been playing SS13?: Mar 29 2019 (around 6 months, took a 2 month break)

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: Same amount of time, never even tried another server

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 8, I was an admin on Beestation before

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Discord

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: N/A

Your strengths: Very patient, Take my time to figure out situations, never keep grudges, and never have any biases

Your weaknesses: A lil apathetic

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: A good staff member knows the rules and is vigilant when they are on as an admin, Capable of referring all the sources needed when answering tickets and descriptive when dealing with players. While also being stern and able to make bans when one is needed.

What makes a staff team good?: A good team has good communication and is willing to work together when dealing with problems that affect it as a whole, instead of independently which may fuck the team even harder

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To help each other when it one admin is having a hard time figuring out how to decide on a ticket. Work together on events to liven up the place, and just straigth up posting memes for the populace to enjoy.

What kind of player are you?: A robust one, I usually just mind my own business and work on random projects I think of doing. I greytide when totally bored and have nothing to do (only on golden)

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Not much, I will likely stay as an admin longer than before

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People who purposefully act dumb and try to weasle their way out of a ticket

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: IC issue on most game modes, I will likely stay vigilant on the situation to see if anything arises from it.But if its a tator round, I will return the las gun to the locker and make a centcomm announcement that it has been replaced

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: an instant permaban, signs are obvious and the player doesn’t wanna do anything but grief

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Nothing much, maybe say “good meme” in dead chat.

Honestly, I just wanna come back to deal with tickets. Nothing more and nothing less, I don’t really wanna do any fun admin things. (that is subject to change though)

1 Like

Do ex-staff get a vote? If so then I’ll reserve mine until I see his answer to the following question:
“Give antag?”

1 Like

no, just be lucky you nerd

1 Like

-10 ban he

filler textttt

1 Like

Wow, seems like the first app that doesn’t get a vote or locked after 24 hours.
I am both amazed and in absolute awe by this doctrine.
Just uh, delete it I guess. Gonna enjoy my time as a player I suppose

1 Like

you said you were admin on bee before, what happened, why are you not admin anymore

I left, was burnt out af. I’m back now, and it’s fun again.
Not gonna admin again, cuz being an admin drains the greytide out of you

1 Like

Wait, why’d you make an application then?

1 Like

Eh, I had a change of mind. Plus I can’t really delete it.

1 Like

You can but okay

I’m straight but 20 chars is 20 chars

I suppose I’ll go ahead and close this thread.
App denied?

1 Like