Escaping from permabrig questions

I would rather say that it’s a long shot; I’ve brought perma prisoners other seeds and botany stuff before, but it is pretty rare.

“Oh, this isn’t where I parked my car. Cya”

Goku instant transmission
Prison break siren

It’s also something an asimov AI would accommodate if he refuses to let you out

just steal the wardens ID when he comes in to harass you and then walk out of there

he calls for backup and shotguns me

I cant believe noones suggested just getting a borg friend to get you out. Stuck in perma I once just asked a borg to let me out and he did, hell he even gave me a piggy back ride right past the warden and out of brig.

You could probably even law2 it just by sending a pda message to a borg ordering them to get you out, got no pda then tell sec you want a lawyer and then tell lawyer to give you a pda so you can contact someone who is ACTUALLY useful.

don’t gotta do it, they meta game even harder and refuse

Just watch tenry on youtube to learn how

but the tl;dr is break machines to get class and metal to make a spear to break windows, spare glass shard to break grille. And then chomp ambrosia in spess as you hop from airlock to airlock for breaks.

If there’s coffee available (forgot if permas had it) then that’ll also help u survive space longer. Fastmos makes escape a bit harder by making the perma instantly unsafe once u space it.

(and hope the warden didnt metagame the hell out of you and take the ambrosia seeds preemptively)

Thats given me a great idea I want to try now. If I see a perma inmate growing ambrosia ill bolt the airlocks instead of stopping them from trying to escape.

Vegetta has used instant transmission to teleport into hell

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.