In-game report: 3618

CKEY: RKz

Your Discord: RBMKz#0723

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Eos N

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06/09/2022

Round Number: 38619

Rules Broken: R1 Do your Job, R3 You must roleplay, R7 Don’t be a dick, R8 Don’t Grief,

Incident Description: I am the botanist Llwch-Ar-Rhawiau during this round. Eos N is a miner. I am doing regular botanist things when I see this rando miner fucking around in botany. I cut him some slack and say to myself ‘Maybe he’s just refilling the biogenerator or getting weed or something.’

I leave him alone for several minutes but come back and now I notice him messing with my plants and not doing anything productive. I attempt to push him out of botany and take his axe and throw it into the hallway so he has an incentive to leave. The dude immediately starts gunning at me with a mining laser and starts screaming at me.
A borg helpfully strolls by and STARTS FLASHING ME while the other dude is screaming for murder. I am dragged to medical after the borg’s two braincells finally rub together and deduce he actually has to follow his laws.A

At this point the miner asks where his mining axe is (it was in his field of vision) and I point it out and he leaves.
I thought that was the end of it.
It wasn’t.

I see him break into my department several other times during the shift and note that he has reduced multiple of my plant’s potency to zero just to try to fuck me over. (Reducing potency to zero led to nothing being produced when harvested.)

Additional Information: Dont take my account of the borg seriously, it was just mindnumbingly idiotic from my perspective, but he didn’t know what was going on at the time.

3 Likes

Incorrect round ID.

Edit: 38618

Logs do not corroborate this claim.

The rest checks out though.