Enthethan Player Report 2

No one can kill or arrest you if you if they’re all dead. 200 IQ move really.

Did some log diving, but since it’s nearly impossible to know if he stole the jetpack before or after murderboning. But with an e-mag and a grand total of 18 people on round start and no captain he probably could have done it in about 5 minutes if a clown slipped him on his way there.

Aight, discussed it with the staff team, mostly to see everyone’s POV

Or most people, since not everyone answered, but most active admins when it comes to LRP spoke

Ended up agreeing that the escape shuttle objective will be included, so I retract my previous statement.

@SpaceNarin ignore the previous statement since we cleared it up with admemes and now we are all in the same page

only now saw this report, first of all in the rules page it says :Traitors, Blood Brothers, and Changelings must complete at least one of their objectives before engaging in mass murder/destruction. idk man but that should be clear and cut

The rules page is being updated now.

Aye, but the website is updated which shouldn’t be but only 2 people have access to it.

Currently we are on the process of fully rewriting it to keep it on the same page as the Council Rulings

Updated to “Traitors, Blood Brothers, and Changelings must complete half of their objectives before engaging in mass murder/destruction.” (LRP)

So, this means that you have to complete two objectives. So, the question now is whether or not to count escape as a valid completed objective. I don’t think so since it can only be completed after murderboning.

This has already been discussed while deciding on the new precedent. Yes, they do count. If you have 3 objectives, you have to complete at least 2 objectives to go over the 1.5 (half) objective “quota.”

Thanks for clearing it up again rue & xlyana!

No, what I mean is: Out of the two objectives you have to complete before murderboning, does escape alive count as one. I.E. did Enthethan complete two objectives before murderboning or did he break the ruling? So more to the point of my report.

And no, it doesn’t look like what Enthethan did was really OK.

well,according to the rules page i did… this round happened before you updated it.

Your own fault for not reading the rulings tbh.

rules page(which is more accessible) says x
rulings page says y

LoL your own fault for not following the rules xddd,yes i suck penis how did you know?

So what’s the ruling?

Ruling was that escape objective counts. Enthethan was in the wrong as they had only completed one of three objectives. Escape alive cannot be completed before round end, so in the case of three objectives with this as one of them, both other objectives must be completed before murderboning is allowed.

I hope they won’t be punished (this time) since there was clear confusion over the rule before it’s been clarified.

There was no confusion, the council ruling pretty clearly stated half objectives rounded up even before the change. Ignorance is not a reason to ignore the rules, much less willful ignorance

no confusion? the rules page said only 1 objective is needed,it was updated maybe 8 hours after the round ended

The half objectives thing is confusing, there’s never even numbers of objectives. Why not just say that traitors have to complete their first two objectives before they can bone? And if they’ve only got two objectives total it means the rules don’t apply as that means they have a hijack objective.